A house is a building; a home is a feeling. A sense of carefree protection, which can only arise where you
feel safe. Your house will securely become a home with KFV. This is room comfort of the SEGENIA Group. Thanks to systems of burglar resistance that result from maximum quality and 150 years of expertise. Our extensive complete KFV range of locks and multi-point locks offers various tried-and-tested solutions for fire rated doors, emergency exit locks in accordance with EN 179, and panic door locks in accordance with EN 1125. These are distinguished by maximum functional reliability and total ease of operation. For very sophisticated objects, you can also combine enhanced burglar resistance with automatic ease of use. Because even panic solutions up to resistance class RC4 with integrated GENIUS motor function are possible with SIEGENIA KFV.
Panic multi-point lock GEP EP960 for use in single-sash escape and rescue routes in accordance with EN 179 and EN 1125 for timber, PVC or metal doors.
Electro mechanical panic multi-point lock with 2 auxiliary boxes, each with 1 galvanically finished steel round bolt and hook bolt with 20 mm cache and continuous faceplate, matt brushed stainless steel, 2170 mm length, boxes bolted to faceplate.
The steel round bolts make it difficult to pry open the door, the hook bolts make it difficult to prise the door leaf and frame apart.
Main lock with closed box, prepared for profile cylinder with cylinder operated lock, with main lock bolt, locking and unlocking by turning the key 90 degrees. Opening in the direction of escape is possible at any time by activation of the lever handle.
Fully automatic locking part of all elements after closing the door. Locking part generally with deadbolt counter-pressure retention.
Unlocking of the complete multi-point lock
- Electro-mechanically via electrical impulse
- From the inside via the lever handle by the integrated panic function
- Mechanically via the cylinder lock (also in case of power failure)
Can be released via the lever handle in the direction of escape at any time.
- Can be used on DIN right and left due to reversible latch
- Direction of escape adjustable (function B)
- Complete menu navigation when installed
- Day/night operation adjustable via LED button on the secondary sash
- Can also be combined with external components such as clock timer, motorised door drive, fingerprint, KFVkeyless or alarm system
- Cylinder with free-running cam is not necessary
- Can be used for door elements with burglar resistance in accordance with DIN EN 14351, tested and classified in accordance with DIN EN 1627 – -1630
- The main lock fulfils the safety-relevant features of DIN 18251 – 3 class 3, the auxiliary locks class 4
- Panic function B, E
- Backset 35, 40, 45, 55 and 65 mm
- Faceplate versions F16, F20, F22, F24, P6x22, P6x24, P8x22, P8x24, P10x30
- PZ dimension 72, 74, 92 and 94 mm
- Spindle square 9 mm
Type: GEP EP960B or GEP EP960E (according to function)
|Uniclass 2.0 Code||PR-75-02-27|
|Uniclass 2.0 Description||Electromechanical Door Locks|
This product is available in:
Andorre Albanie Autriche Åland Bosnie-Herzégovine Belgique Bulgarie Biélorussie Suisse Chypre République tchèque Allemagne Danemark Estonie Espagne Finlande Îles Féroé France Royaume-Uni Guernesey Gibraltar Grèce Croatie Hongrie Irlande Île de Man Islande Italie Jersey Liechtenstein Lituanie Luxembourg Lettonie Monaco Moldavie Monténégro Macédoine (ARYM) Malte Pays-Bas Norvège Pologne Portugal Roumanie Serbie Russie Suède Slovénie Svalbard et Jan Mayen Slovaquie Saint-Marin Ukraine Vatican
Pour voir les informations sur l’entreprise d’installation, veuillez vous inscrire en cliquant dessus Lien