Roof System PREFALZ®
Selecteer het gewenste formaat en klik op de downloadknop
- Comprehensive PREFA system accessories
- Versatile use – from arched roofs to complex roof extensions, domes or large-scale roofs
- Colour chart with 19 standard colours
- Available with smooth or stucco surface
- Low weight sheet strip: 1.89 kg/m²: approx. 2.3 kg/m² roof surface with Prefalz® 500, approx. 2.2 kg/m² roof surface with Prefalz® 650
- Long service life – non-corrosive!
- Fully recyclable
- Also available with protective film on request (smooth surface only)
- Easy to work with even in low outdoor temperatures
- Easy to work with, strong load-bearing capacity
- Alloy, mechanical properties and coating are coordinated with the folding technology
- No heavy metal erosion
- Prefalz® is non-combustible (A1)
Thanks to its malleability, Prefalz® is more pliable than most comparable folding materials. Planners can use it in many creative ways on roof and façade areas. Recommendation: plan a minimum substructure roof pitch of > 7º (13%). Roof pitch from 3° (according to the information/limitations of ÖNORM B 3521-1), > 7° recommended (see planning guide)
All the advantages of Prefalz®:
Prefalz® coils are perfect for use in standing seam roofing and cladding. Prefalz® strips are also ideal for use as flashing strips on PREFA small format components – suitable for various connections and flashings with dimensions of 0.70 × 1,000 mm (60 kg rolls).
Tip: Strong winds blowing against mono-pitched roofs with double-lock standing seams can get noisy. To tackle this problem, we recommend using Prefalz® with a strip width of 500 mm. Sufficient sound insulation measures should already be taken into account when planning the roof structure.
Caution: Combining Prefalz® strips with other colour aluminium strips should be avoided at all costs due to the different paint qualities and folding abilities.
0.70 × 650 mm
0.70 × 500 mm
0.70 × 1,000 mm (only as flashing strip)
PAINT QUALITY: visible side: two-layer stove-enamel finish (available in 19 colours) Rear: protective paint
STANDARD COIL SIZE (FOR A STRIP WIDTH OF 650 MM):
60 kg (inside diameter = 320 mm) – approx. 48 m
500 kg (inside diameter = 500 mm) – approx. 407 m
This product is available in:
Oostenrijk België Zwitserland Tsjechië Duitsland Denemarken Estland Frankrijk Verenigd Koninkrijk Kroatië Hongarije Ierland Italië Litouwen Luxemburg Letland Nederland Noorwegen Polen Rusland Zweden Slovenië Slowakije
Om de gegevens van het installatiebedrijf te zien, dient u zich eerst aan te melden door hierop te klikken Link