EW30/EW60 Fire-resistant, double-walled rolling shutter .
- 90 or 120 minutes of fire resistance
- EW classification (standard EN 1634-1)
- Physical fire separation
- Suitable for airports, retail sector and industry, among others
- Gravity Fail Safe - GFS
- Various operational options
- Easy to use and maintain
The primary aim of a fire-resistant rolling door is to protect people and property by preventing the spread of fire. Firelock Radiation fire-resistant rolling doors are connected to the fire alarm system. When an alarm has sounded, the doors close and form a physical barrier. The Firelock Radiation rolling doors are constructed of a double-walled galvanised steel profile filled with insulating rock wool.
Firelock Radiation fire-resistant rolling doors are equipped with an external Gravity Fail Safe (GFS) chain drive. In the event of power failure, the rolling doors automatically close via an internal electromagnetic clutch.
- Firelock Smart Control control box for operation and signals.
- Push button or key switch for manual operation.
- Gravity Fail Safe (GFS) motor
- 24V emergency power batteries. In the event of power failure, the rolling door closes after a pre-set period or after a fire alarm.
- Safety braking device, to insure a controlled descent.
- Connection to the fire alarm system.
- Safety bar
- Rolled door enclosed in housing
- Motor enclosed in housing
- Smoke and temperature sensors for autonomous operation without fire alarm system
- Galvanization or powder-coating of side guides, roller shutter and console
- Upper roll on steel sheet consoles or on steel UNP consoles
- Installation: On the wall or on the ceiling.
- Application: Airports, retail sector, food processing, petrochemical sector, metro stations, storage units, etc.
- Fire resistance: Tested according to standard EN 1634-1. Fire resistance classes EW90 and EW120.
- Max. dimensions: 10,000 x 7,500 mm (wxh). Other dimensions upon request. No limitation on maximum opening.
- Material: Double-walled, hot-dip galvanised steel, reinforced and insulated slats.
- Slat dimensions: 22 x 100 mm (d x h)
- Metal thickness: 0.8 mm
- Weight: approx. 30 kg/m².
- Fall protection: Standard installation according to standards EN 12604 and EN 12605.
- Side guides: 100 mm wide, galvanised steel profiles.
- Bottom beam: Steel U-profile, optionally provided with safety device
Um Informationen bezüglich der Montagefirma zu erhalten registrieren Sie sich unter folgendem Link Link