The system involves laying the panels on a compatible wooden framework fixed to the supporting structure (masonry or metal structure). It consists of a wall system of factory-formed panels. The rectangular-shaped panels interlock into each other on the four sides and are secured with concealed fasteners and clips. Flat lock panels offer a simple yet elegant cladding solution that provides a longitudinal flat seam.
- Versatile system with a traditional design,
- Vertical or horizontal installation,
- Interlocking with a single fold on all 4 sides,
- Recessed joints with concealed fastenings,
- Range of components offering a wide variety of all flashing details.
Surface aspects: QUARTZ-ZINC / ANTHRA-ZINC / PIGMENTO / AZENGAR - Perforation on request
Areas of application:
Flat facades for public buildings and offices or housing…
New or refurbishment projects.
- Laying on solid continuous wood or wood-based panel (see Technical opinion of the manufacturer) compatible with zinc,
- Ventilated support (air gap of 2 cm mini) in the thickness of the wooden secondary frame, attached to masonry wall.
* Fixing clip: every 33 cm on the front, every 25 cm on the underside.
* Fixed clip: 1 per profile.
Weather conditions: All regions wind
-Possibility of laying on the underside, with a developed 410 mm (285 mm center to center) and a maximum length of 2 m,
-For buildings of height > 30 m, consult us,
-Possibility of bending (Horizontal profiles: radius of curvature in the horizontal plane = 10 m).
The choice by a professional of a VMZINC product adapted to the environment of a building must integrate the possible constraints of use according to the aspect of surface considered. Each aspect of zinc surface can evolve in time differently depending on the type of environment (seaside, high UV exposure, snow, etc.) and according to the applications (cover, facade, rain evacuation).
The use of the chosen aspect may not be suitable for certain applications in the context of very aggressive environmental constraints. It is recommended, if necessary, to consult VM Building Solutions for further informations.
|Classification IFC||Curtain Wall|
|Nom UNSPSC||Siding and exterior wall materials|
|Uniclass 1.4 Code||L51|
|Uniclass 1.4 Description||Wall coverings, claddings, linings|
|Uniclass 2.0 Code||SS-25-20-50-95|
|Uniclass 2.0 Description||Zinc Sheet Cladding Systems|
|NBS Reference Code||25-20-50-95|
|NBS Reference Description||Zinc Sheet Cladding Systems|
This product is available in:
China Hong Kong India Japan South Korea Malaysia Singapore Taiwan Vietnam
Austria Belgium Switzerland Czech Republic Germany Denmark Spain France Greece Hungary Ireland Iceland Italy Lithuania Luxembourg Netherlands Norway Poland Portugal Russia Sweden Slovakia
United Arab Emirates Israel Iran Kuwait Lebanon Turkey
Canada United States
Australia New Zealand