GGLS 2-in-1 window is an innovative new type of product with the feel of a combi solution, but with the ease of a single installation. The 2-in-1 window is composed of two sashes combined into one frame, consisting of one manually operated sash and one fixed to provide an unobstructed view and an aesthetic design. The combinations of more windows within one frame form the conceptual foundation for the GGLS window and adhere to the same well-known installation principles as a single GGL.
Can be installed in roof pitches from 15-90°
- The two sashes in one frame construction secure unobstructed views combined with easy installation.
- A manually operated window combined with a fixed sash allow for plenty of daylight and fresh air.
- The 2-in-1 window comes in eight sizes, white painted with either a double or triple glazed pane pane.
- The 2-in-1 window comes in both a symmetrical version where either two FK-widths or two MK-widths are combined, and in a asymmetrical version where FK- and MK-widths or FK- and PK-widths are combined. The height is the regular 06 and 08 height of respectively 1178mm and 1398mm.
- Fully assembled the windows weigh span from 60kg. to 96kg from smallest to largest. The frame and fixed sash alone weigh span from 35kg. to 58kg.
- The GGLS 2-in-1 window can only be installed on the Red Line level. Due to flashing installation principles it is not possible to install flush. All internal DSP fitting size combinations will fit the 2-in-1 window, you just need two.
The frame and sash are made of high-quality laminated pinewood coated with impregnation and layers of water-based acrylic white paint.
Externally the window has maintenance-free cover parts.
W x H mm:
|FFK06||1270 x 1178||0.94||0.54|
|FFK08||1270 x 1398||1.16||0.66|
|FMK06||1390 x 1178||1.06||0.54|
|FMK08||1390 x 1398||1.3||0.66|
|FPK06||1552 x 1178||1.22||0.54|
|FPK08||1552 x 1398||1.5||0.66|
|MMK06||1510 x 1178||1.18||0.66|
|MMK08||1510 x 1398||1.44||0.81|
Background Ventilation (via Ventilation flap)
|Ventilation Capacity||at 4Pa||at 8Pa||at 10Pa||at 20Pa|
|FFK06||4.8 l/s||6.9 l/s||7.8 l/s||11.3 l/s|
|FFK08||4.8 l/s||6.9 l/s||7.8 l/s||11.3 l/s|
|FMK06||4.8 l/s||6.9 l/s||7.8 l/s||11.3 l/s|
|FMK08||4.8 l/s||6.9 l/s||7.8 l/s||11.3 l/s|
|FPK06||4.8 l/s||6.9 l/s||7.8 l/s||11.3 l/s|
|FPK08||4.8 l/s||6.9 l/s||7.8 l/s||11.3 l/s|
|MMK06||5.8 l/s||8.4 l/s||9.5 l/s||13.7 l/s|
|MMK08||5.8 l/s||8.4 l/s||9.5 l/s||13.7 l/s|
Area : mm²
| Geometrical Free
Area : mm²
- White-painted finished with triple coat,
White Paint (NCS standard colour :S 0500-N, nearest RAL standard colour: 9003)
External - Maintenance-free cover parts.
Aluminium, dark grey (NCS standard colour: S 7500-N, nearest RAL standard colour 7043).
|Nom UNSPSC||Roofing accessories|
|Uniclass 1.4 Code||JL11|
|Uniclass 1.4 Description||Rooflights/Roof windows|
|Uniclass 2.0 Code||PR-59-72|
|Uniclass 2.0 Description||Roof Window Units|
|NBS Reference Code||59-72|
|NBS Reference Description||Roof Window Units|
This product is available in:
Belgium Spain United Kingdom Netherlands