The ROCKWOOL Group is world leader in stone wool solutions covering building insulation, industrial and technical insulation for process industry, marine and offshore, customised solutions for industrial applications, wall and facade systems, acoustic ceilings, horticultural substrate solutions, engineered fibres solutions, noise and vibration control.Our product portfolio is well placed to tackle... see more many of today’s biggest sustainability and development challenges. From energy consumption to noise pollution, water scarcity to flooding, our solutions help our customers address many of the big issues of modern living. ... see less
Thank you rating this object
★★★★★ ★★★★★ ★★★★★
We will share your feedback with the designers to improve the quality of our BIM objects.
|Main material||Stone Wool|
[Product by ROCKWOOL France S.A.S. Please check availability in your country]
ROOF COMPOSITION from inside to outside :
- Ribbed steel sheet 0.75mm (wide span possible)
- ROCKACIER B NU ENERGY stone wool insulation: 100mm to 160mm
- Metalic and Plastic fastening (Cold bridge breaking) : 4 fasteners / m² (χfixation = 0.001 W / K)
- Two bituminous layers membranes mechanically fixed
ROCKACIER B NU ENERGY is an uncoated double density bare stone wool insulating board. The orientation of the fibres is controlled during manufacture, providing enhanced mechanical performance.
APPLICATION : It is used for inaccessible flat roof insulation made of ribbed steel sheets or wooden elements (Classe B).
- Best alliance between thermal performances (λ and thermal confort) and fire safety (Non-combustible Euroclass A1).
- Excellent mechanical strength due to straightened fibres.
- Acoustic performance.
- More efficient installation due to the Long Length format (2400x600mm and 2400x1200mm, not available for all thicknesses).
- Dimensional stability.
- Rot-proof and non-hydrophilic.
|Uniclass 1.4 Code||L681|
|Uniclass 1.4 Description||Proofings, insulation|
|Uniclass 2.0 Code||PR-55-47-52|
|Uniclass 2.0 Description||Mineral Wool Insulation|
|NBS Reference Code||55-47-52|
|NBS Reference Description||Mineral Wool Insulation|
This product is available in:
Côte d'Ivoire Algeria Western Sahara Libya Morocco Mauritania Senegal Tunisia South Africa