Find in the section « Download » every usefull informations for your project : technical drawings, data sheet, notice, downloading procedure of the « Vent & Volet » mobile app, argumentary of the connected general remote control Calyps’HOME®.
Connected Outdoor Vertical Blinds - Decarbonated contributor for buildings (reduced energy consumption and summer comfort) - Guarantee of glazing clarity for more light
Energy performance :
- Composite material canvas type textile Soltis Horizon 86 from the company Ferrari ®.
23 colors at the choice of the architect
- Up to 85% of heat blocked outside
- Minimum clearance on the glazing: small box (90) and fully retractable box-closing load bar
- Self-supporting structure, no other fixation for the slides is necessary
- Exclusive Enduro chassis tested over 14,000 cycles (40 years of operation with one ascent and descent / day)
- Slotted holes in the guide rails, ideal for perfect alignment of the fabric.
- Telescopic ends of the load bar (little risk of coming out into the wind)
- Possibility of recovering 4 mm of play-free width at the time of installation.
- Option without box for integration in a reservation
To know : Compatibility with a Calyps'HOME connected general control (sold as an option) to close the shutters at the same time with a single button, even remotely. Compatibility also with the BMS (Building Management System).
Installation WITHOUT Reservation
Traditional construction with insulation from the inside or outside, under lintel or surface-mounted (laying on brackets)
Also possible in Wood Frame Houses
Characteristics of the canvas
Find all the technical product information in the Technical Data Sheet available in "Download"
Coefficient of aperture :
ΔR : 0.08 m²/W/K
380g / m2
Solar and light properties :
According to EN 14501 standard
Fire classification: M1
Euroclass : B-s2
Tensile strength :
230/160 daN/ 5 cm according to EN ISO 1421 standard
Tear resistance :
45/20 daN according to DIN 53. 363 standard
Characteristics of the awning
Radio Profalux Zigbee (or Somfy IO in option)
Wired (Profalux only)
Min. limits :
Profalux Electric Motor without backup
LDC* min = 510 mm
HCC* mini = 400 mm
For smaller widths, please consult us
Limitations of use for Ambio :
LDC* = 4000 mm
HCC* = 3050 mm
Number of brackets for surface mounting Height Box Included
< 1 800 mm : 2 brackets per slide
< 3 000 mm : 3 brackets per slide
< = 3 050 : 4 brackets per slide
Ribs for the axing in the case of installation on brackets
Mini : 60
Maxi : 115
Shape of the box : square
Sections of caissons: 132 / 155
Dimensions (Height x Depth): 90 x 92 mm
Namely For LDCs less than 749 mm, ask Profalux about feasibility.
CE marking, Wind resistance Class 3 according to dimensions > Find all the details on wind resistance on our website Profalux.
Please note : The mobile app « Vente & Volet » allows you to calculate in a few clicks the wind resistance class your rolling shutters, BSO or vertical stores may respect. For your project according to the DTU 34.4
*LDC = Width of the back of the runners
*HCC = Height of the box included
|Uniclass 1.4 Code||L4212|
|Uniclass 1.4 Description||Awnings|
|Uniclass 2.0 Code||PR-58-08-05|
|Uniclass 2.0 Description||Awnings|
|NBS Reference Code||58-08-05|
|NBS Reference Description||Awnings|
This product is available in: