Kohler Power Systems is a division of Kohler Co.'s Global Power Group, and provides complete power systems, including generators (home, industrial, mobile, and marine), automatic transfer switches, switchgear, controls, monitoring and accessories for use in emergency and non-emergency applications. Kohler Power Systems has delivered energy solutions for markets worldwide since 1920.
Kohler has... see more defined the global standard of power technology. We deliver industrial power systems for emergency, prime power and energy-management solutions worldwide – from data centers and hospitals to water treatment facilities and government offices. ... see less
Thank you rating this object
★★★★★ ★★★★★ ★★★★★
We will share your feedback with the designers to improve the quality of our BIM objects.
|Designed in||United States|
|Manufactured in||United States|
Model Number – KD1600, 50 Hz
- KOHLER Co. provides one-source responsibility for the generating systems and accessories
- The KOHLER Diesel Powered generator set and its components are prototype-tested, factory-built, and production-tested
- The 60 Hz generator set offers a UL 2200 listing.
- The 60 Hz generator set meets NFPA 110, Level 1, when equipped with the necessary accessories and installed per NFPA standards.
- A three-year limited warranty covers all systems and components. Five- and ten-year extended warranties are also available.
- Controllers are available for all applications
- The low coolant level shutdown prevents overheating (standard on radiator models only)
- Integral vibration isolation eliminates the need for under-unit vibration spring isolators
- An electronic, isochronous governor delivers precise frequency regulation
- Multiple circuit breaker configurations
- The pilot-excited, permanent-magnet (PM) alternator provides superior short-circuit capability
- NEMA MG1, IEEE, and ANSI standards compliance for temperature rise and motor starting
- Sustained short-circuit current of up to 300% of the rated current for up to 10 seconds and enables down stream circuit breakers to trip without collapsing the alternator field
- Self-ventilated and drip-proof construction
|Uniclass 1.4 Code||JV12|
|Uniclass 1.4 Description||Generator systems|
|Uniclass 2.0 Code||PR-65-34-33|
|Uniclass 2.0 Description||Generator Sets|
This product is available in:
Antigua and Barbuda Anguilla Aruba Barbados Saint-Barthélemy Bermuda Caribbean Netherlands The Bahamas Belize Canada Costa Rica Cuba Curaçao Dominica Dominican Republic Grenada Greenland Guadeloupe Guatemala Honduras Haiti Jamaica Saint Kitts and Nevis Cayman Islands Saint Lucia Collectivity of Saint Martin Martinique Montserrat Mexico Nicaragua Panama Saint Pierre and Miquelon Puerto Rico El Salvador Sint Maarten Turks and Caicos Islands Trinidad and Tobago United States Saint Vincent and the Grenadines British Virgin Islands U.S. Virgin Islands