Kingston™ Comfort Height® Two-piece elongated 1.28 gpf chair height toilet
Select the desired format and click on the download button
|Main material||Vitreous china|
|Designed in||United States|
|Manufactured in||United States|
The Kingston™ two-piece toilet is precision-engineered to deliver uncompromising performance and beautiful form to commercial and hospitality installations. The Class Five® flushing technology offers virtually plug-free performance, rinsing power and simple serviceability. This WaterSense®-labeled high-efficiency toilet brings you annual water savings and can contribute to obtaining LEED® credits.
- Ideal for commercial installations.
- Two-piece design.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf).
- Durable metal left-hand Polished Chrome trip lever.
- 2-1/8" (54 mm) fully-glazed trapway.
- Easy-to-service silicone seal.
- Sanitary guard where bowl and tank meet for ease of cleaning.
- Encapsulated bolts prevent rusting and corrosion.
- Combination consists of the K-25076 bowl and K-25100 tank.
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong siphon during flushing.
- Class Five® flushing technology offers virtually plug-free performance and rinsing power for a clean bowl.
- Class Five® canister allows water to flow out of the tank from all sides (360 degrees), increasing the power and effectiveness of the flush.
- Flush valve's 3:2 ratio harnesses the natural force of gravity and optimizes flush performance.
- Durable canister design has 90% less exposed seal material than a 3" flapper for leak-free performance.
- Three-bolt quick-connect installation.
- Standard 12" (305 mm) rough-in.
- Seat and supply line sold separately.
|Uniclass 1.4 Code||L7216|
|Uniclass 1.4 Description||Toilets|
|Uniclass 2.0 Code||SS-35-65-90|
|Uniclass 2.0 Description||Toilet Systems|
|NBS Reference Code||35-65-90|
|NBS Reference Description||Toilet Systems|
This product is available in:
Canada Mexico United States