Dorma and Kaba are now dormakaba. Our merger underscores our passionate commitment to you, our customer.
We offer products, solutions and services for secure access to buildings and rooms – now all from a single source.
With more than 150 years of experience, we stand for security, sustainability and reliability.
And with this foundation we want to remain at your side as a skilled partner.
Thank you rating this object
★★★★★ ★★★★★ ★★★★★
We will share your feedback with the designers to improve the quality of our BIM objects.
- Total height = 2.300 mm, passage height = 2.100 mm, upper body part = 200 mm
- Body side panels with 8 mm laminated safety glass, alternatively metal cladding.
- Thermal separation of body elements on façade level.
- Top dust-proof cover made of raw aluminium plate.
- Two maintenance openings in the lower ceiling plate (For DL option, outer opening
- can be locked by means of customer's profile cylinder).
- Rotating unit four-leaf 180°, all-round aluminium profiles T40 with sealing brushes.
- Tempered safety glass.
- Black U-shaped handles.
- Bolt lock (installed on top of door leaf) prepared for profile cylinder provided by
- customer to fix the rotating unit.
- Powder-coated in an RAL colour.
- Can be rotated freely manually, smooth-running.
- Mounted on finished floor level FFL, floor evenness ± 2 mm (in the case of floor
- unevenness, we recommend you install a floor element).
|Nom UNSPSC||Revolving doors|
This product is available in:
China Hong Kong Indonesia India Japan South Korea Kazakhstan Malaysia Philippines Singapore Thailand Taiwan Vietnam
Austria Belgium Bulgaria Switzerland Czech Republic Germany Denmark Spain Finland France United Kingdom Croatia Hungary Italy Luxembourg Netherlands Norway Poland Portugal Romania Russia Sweden Slovakia
United Arab Emirates
Canada Mexico United States
Australia New Zealand