Dorma and Kaba are now dormakaba. Our merger underscores our passionate commitment to you, our customer.
We offer products, solutions and services for secure access to buildings and rooms – now all from a single source.
With more than 150 years of experience, we stand for security, sustainability and reliability.
And with this foundation we want to remain at your side as a skilled partner.
Thank you rating this object
★★★★★ ★★★★★ ★★★★★
We will share your feedback with the designers to improve the quality of our BIM objects.
- Total height = 2.260 mm, passage height = 2.100 mm
- Body side panels with glass and filigree profiles, glass ceiling made of laminated safety
- Thermal separation of body elements on façade level.
- Safety strips on opposite shearing edges.
- Subsurface installation of electric and mechanical components.
- Rotating unit T25 without central column or profile, tempered safety glass or T40 (in WK2), P4A
- Black U-shaped handles.
- Horizontal and vertical safety strips at the door leaves.
- Powder-coated in an RAL colour.
- PR-1 drive to regulate the position for automatic access control (subsurface, for
- WK 2 a secured compartment is necessary).
- Starts with a manual push after release signal.
- Sensor system in the ceiling (intermediate crossbar) and 1-zone contact mat/s
- with black rubber floor covering monitor the barrier segment/s (observe the
- restricted installation options for the sensor system), incl. release-button/s.
- In case of power failure: end point locking system turns freely or is locked, as
- desired. Generally locked for WK.
- Signal display red/green (for 180° partition) in a stainless steel console attached to
- the inside and outside of the corner profile.
- One emergency off switch installed at the corner profile (inside). If night slides
- outside are present, they are installed on the reader post or night slide wings
- (electrical adapter kit for NS required).
- Electric Control unit installed subsurface.
- Power supply 230 V 50 Hz.
This product is available in:
China Hong Kong Indonesia India Japan South Korea Kazakhstan Malaysia Philippines Singapore Thailand Taiwan Vietnam
Austria Belgium Bulgaria Switzerland Czech Republic Germany Denmark Spain Finland France United Kingdom Croatia Hungary Italy Luxembourg Netherlands Norway Poland Portugal Romania Russia Sweden Slovakia
United Arab Emirates
Canada Mexico United States
Australia New Zealand