Dorma and Kaba are now dormakaba. Our merger underscores our passionate commitment to you, our customer.
We offer products, solutions and services for secure access to buildings and rooms – now all from a single source.
With more than 150 years of experience, we stand for security, sustainability and reliability.
And with this foundation we want to remain at your side as a skilled partner.
Thank you rating this object
★★★★★ ★★★★★ ★★★★★
We will share your feedback with the designers to improve the quality of our BIM objects.
- Thermal insulated automatic folding door. Suitable for external doors or internal doors in narrow passageways
- The first folding door that provides for maximum clear opening width of 2.4m in tight spaces. FFT FLEX Green offers outstanding thermal separation, a quiet, dynamic operation and enhanced wind load resistance. It is particularly suitable for emergency exits and escape routes.
- Operator height 155 mm (internal view face)
- Profile system DORMA FLEX Green with thermal break
- Mounting method Passageway/corridor installation or wall/face-fixed installation, for doorsets that are either unilateral or bi-parting in their method of operation
- Suitable for emergency exits and escape routes in accordance with DIN 18650 and EN 16005
- Max. opening width 2400 mm (bi-parting), 1200 mm (unilateral)
- Max. clear passage height 2500 mm
- Floor guide track surface or underfloor as required
- Electromechanical locking device optional, floor locks and hook latch lock optional
This product is available in:
China Hong Kong Indonesia India Japan South Korea Kazakhstan Malaysia Philippines Singapore Thailand Taiwan Vietnam
Austria Belgium Bulgaria Switzerland Czech Republic Germany Denmark Spain Finland France United Kingdom Croatia Hungary Italy Luxembourg Netherlands Norway Poland Portugal Romania Russia Sweden Slovakia
United Arab Emirates
Canada Mexico United States
Australia New Zealand