It involves installing the Sine wave panels on a metal framework fixed to the supporting structure. The sine wave panels provide increased freedom of choice and design through the play of light and shadow on the cladding.
- 3 wavelengths: 76 mm / 115 mm / 180 mm
- Rhythmic wave aesthetic,
- Vertical or horizontal cladding with special joint,
- Easy installation with overlapping between two panels for fast installation,
- Range of components offering a wide variety of flashing details.
Surface aspects: QUARTZ-ZINC / ANTHRA-ZINC / PIGMENTO / AZENGAR - Perforation on request
Areas of application:
- New construction or refurbishment projects.
- Flat facade or curved with large radius.
- All types of buildings (office, public buildings, collective or individual housing...)
- Installation on wood or metal framework reported on a masonry bearing structure. For a metal or wooden support structure, please contact us.
- Ventilated support (2 cm air gap).
Weather conditions: All regions wind
- In mountain climate (alt> 900 m) maximum length 4 m.
- For buildings of height> 30 m, consult us.
Packaging: Performed strips.
The choice by a professional of a VMZINC product adapted to the environment of a building must integrate the possible constraints of use according to the aspect of surface considered. Each aspect of zinc surface can evolve in time differently depending on the type of environment (seaside, high UV exposure, snow, etc.) and according to the applications (cover, facade, rain evacuation).
The use of the chosen aspect may not be suitable for certain applications in the context of very aggressive environmental constraints
It is recommended, if necessary, to consult the VM Building Solutions services for further information.
|Classification IFC||Curtain Wall|
|Nom UNSPSC||Siding and exterior wall materials|
|Uniclass 1.4 Code||L51|
|Uniclass 1.4 Description||Wall coverings, claddings, linings|
|Uniclass 2.0 Code||SS-25-20-50-95|
|Uniclass 2.0 Description||Zinc Sheet Cladding Systems|
|NBS Reference Code||25-20-50-95|
|NBS Reference Description||Zinc Sheet Cladding Systems|
This product is available in: