VMZINC cladding - VMZINC Interlocking panel
Select the desired format and click on the download button
The Interlocking panel system is designed for any facade to be cladded with a rainscreen system, for both new and refurbishment projects.
It involves installing interlocking panels on metal or wood framework fixed to the supporting structure (masonry or metal structure).
The metal facade panels are simply connected by the use of an interlocking groove giving the elegant appearance of a recessed joint.
Surface aspects: Quartz-zinc, Anthra-zinc, Pigmento, Azengar
Panels can be perfored.
Areas of application:
- New construction or refurbishment.
- Vertical cladding and flat ceiling.
- All types of buildings, in particular offices, public buildings and collective housing.
- Inside building (hall, entrance).
- Cladding system using VMZINC profiles mechanically attached to a secondary wooden or metal frame, itself attached to the supporting structure.
- Ventilated support (air gap of 2 cm minimum).
- External and interior corners.
- Top and bottom pieces.
- Window lintels, etc
The panels can be fixed vertically or horizontally. The choice of direction implies different aesthetics and technical solutions for the main flashings.
Weather conditions: All regions wind
- Possibility of installation on the underside, with a center distance of 200 mm or 250 mm, a maximum length of 3 m, and fixing centers of maximum 400 mm,
- In mountain climate (alt > 900 m) maximum length 4 m,
- For buildings of height > 30 m, consult us.
The choice by a professional of a VMZINC product adapted to the environment of a building must integrate the possible constraints of use according to the aspect of surface considered. Each aspect of zinc surface can evolve in time differently depending on the type of environment (seaside, high UV exposure, snow, etc.) and according to the applications (cover, facade, rain evacuation).
The use of the chosen aspect may not be suitable for certain applications in the context of very aggressive environmental constraints. It is recommended, if necessary, to consult VM Building Solutions for further informations.
|Classification IFC||Curtain Wall|
|Nom UNSPSC||Siding and exterior wall materials|
|Uniclass 1.4 Code||L51|
|Uniclass 1.4 Description||Wall coverings, claddings, linings|
|Uniclass 2.0 Code||SS-25-20-50-95|
|Uniclass 2.0 Description||Zinc Sheet Cladding Systems|
|NBS Reference Code||25-20-50-95|
|NBS Reference Description||Zinc Sheet Cladding Systems|
This product is available in:
China Hong Kong India Japan South Korea Malaysia Singapore Taiwan Vietnam
Austria Belgium Switzerland Czech Republic Germany Denmark Spain France Greece Hungary Ireland Iceland Italy Lithuania Luxembourg Netherlands Norway Poland Portugal Russia Sweden Slovakia
United Arab Emirates Israel Iran Kuwait Lebanon Turkey
Canada United States
Australia New Zealand