Top Operated Std. Polyurethane roof window Centre-pivot - GLU 0051
Select the desired format and click on the download button
This product is subject to regional limitations, please check availability on the "regions" tab.
The VELUX top-operated, centre-pivot roof window GLU 0051 is perfect for those looking for a maintenance-free window with strong essential functionalities. Top operation allows for easy access over furniture. The durable, moisture-resistant finish looks great in any room and is ideal for humid rooms like kitchens and bathrooms.
• Great value for money from a two-layer pane with a Uw of 1.3 W/m2K.
• Maintenance-free, polyurethane coating makes the window ideal when easy maintenance is key.
• Refresh your home by slightly opening the window and fixing it in the top bushing.
• Easily rotate the window 180° for safe cleaning of the outer glass from the inside.
• Removable and cleanable ventilation filter protects your home from dust and insects while ventilating.
• Maintenance-free exterior covers increase peace of mind throughout the lifetime of the roof window.
• Upgradeable to a remote-controlled mains- or solar-powered motor for extra convenience.
VELUX roofwindows roofwindow roof windows roof window skylight skylights
The low energy glazing provides reduced heat loss through the window and enhanced indoor comfort.
Uw = 1.3
In the wintertime, the heat from the sun entering through the windows is a usable solar gain.
g = 0.64
In warm climates and in rooms with large window areas, a sun protective coating provides a better indoor climate during summer periods.
A combination of laminated glass and optimal glass thickness provides better sound insulation against noise from outside (traffic, playgrounds, etc).
RwdB = 29(-1;-3)
The energy balance represents the ability of the roof window to utilise the passive solar gain and keep in the heat during winter. It also represents the ability to protect against the risk of overheating during summer.
Toughened outer glass makes your glazing more resistant to hail, heavy wind and snow loads.
Glazing unit - Double-glazed
Inner glass - 4 mm float glass
Outer glass - 4 mm toughened glass
Cavity - 16 mm
Gas type - Argon
|Uniclass 1.4 Code||JL11|
|Uniclass 1.4 Description||Rooflights/Roof windows|
|Uniclass 2.0 Code||PR-59-72|
|Uniclass 2.0 Description||Roof Window Units|
|NBS Reference Code||59-72|
|NBS Reference Description||Roof Window Units|
This product is available in:
Bosnia and Herzegovina Bulgaria Belarus Czech Republic Estonia Croatia Hungary Lithuania Latvia Poland Romania Serbia Russia Slovenia Slovakia Ukraine