Blades of the Harmonie Façade range are interlocking profiles with a square or rectangular shape in extruded Aluminum. They are mainly used for: brise-soleil, screen and facade cladding. Finally, they are available in 10 different sections.
The Harmonie Façade decorative blade is composed of :
›› Support profile (HFS) ;
›› Hood profile (HFC) ;
› ›End caps.
Standard blade lengths are 4000, 5000 and 6000 mm (other lengths available upon request).
End cap of the HF42x100 is made in ABS.
The front mount application system provide a simple and quick way to enhance your facade :
1) The support profiles HFS are to be drilled and fixed to the facade ;
2) The hood profiles HFC are to be clipped on the support profiles HFS ;
3) The end caps are to be glued or screwed at both ends of the blade ;
4) The blade is to be drilled and secured ;
5) Assembly at the customer’s charge.
This product is available in:
Saint-Barthélemy Guadeloupe Collectivity of Saint Martin Martinique Saint Pierre and Miquelon
New Caledonia French Polynesia Wallis and Futuna