Blades of the Canicule range are simple profiles in extruded aluminum. They are mainly used for: brise-soleil, screen facade cladding. Finally, they are available in 6 different sections. Other shapes and sections upon request.
The brise-soleil Canicule (with an horizontal installation and blades below with structural supports) is composed of :
›› Structural supports or hinge brackets and strain cable ;
›› Brackets ;
›› Blades’ supports with a 45° inclination ;
›› Blades in C shape ;
›› Fascia profile in C shape or finishing end caps.
Dimensioning of the brackets is defined after studies.
Standard blade and fascia profile lengths are 4000, 5000 and 6000 mm.
The horizontal installation and blades below with structural supports type of application provide a simple and quick way to install your brise-soleil :
1) The blades’ supports are delivered preassembled on the support profiles ;
2) The support profiles equipped with blades’ supports are to be fixed onto the facade (via structural supports, hinge brackets and strain cables, etc.) ;
3) The blades are to be clipped on their supports ;
4) The fascia profile or end caps are to be screwed to the brackets ;
5) Assembly at the customer’s charge.
Blades’ junction: Splicing bar system for blades C100 - Splicing bar system for brackets C100C.
This product is available in:
Saint-Barthélemy Guadeloupe Collectivity of Saint Martin Martinique Saint Pierre and Miquelon
New Caledonia French Polynesia Wallis and Futuna