Blades of the Azur range are monobloc profiles (except for AS600x70 realized in 2 sections) with an ovoid «aerofoil» shape, in extruded aluminum. They are mainly used for: brise-soleil, screen and facade cladding. Finally, they are available in 13 different sections.
The brise-soleil Azur (with an application with Speed Fix) is composed of :
›› Support profiles with braces and caps ;
›› Blades’ support : Speed Fix ;
›› Ovoid «aerofoil» shape of blades ;
Type of support profile are defined after studies.
Standard blade lengths are 4000, 5000 and 6000 mm (other lengths available upon request).
The application type with Speed Fix provide a simple and quick way to install your brise-soleil :
1) Caps are to be screwed at the ends of the blades ;
2) The brackets equipped with blades’ supports Speed Fix (delivered preassembled) are to be fixed to the facade ;
3) The braces are to be clipped in the brackets to hide the screws ;
4) The blades are to be drilled and riveted to the blades’ supports Speed Fix (powdercoated rivets supplied) ;
5) Assembly at the customer’s charge.
The Speed Fix can be provided without brackets to be directly fixed to the facade or structural support.
This product is available in:
|Laying and Maintenance_TELLIER BRISE-SOLEIL_notice de pose_Par fourchettes Speed Fix_Pose verticale_AZUR.pdf|
|CCTP_TELLIER BRISE-SOLEIL_Brise-soleil a╠Ç lames ailes d'avion (gamme AZUR)_Pose verticale par speed fix.docx|
|Technical Sheet_TELLIER BRISE-SOLEIL_fiche produit_entre speedfix_AZUR.pdf|