SNFA, professional organization representative of designers, manufacturers and installers of exterior carpentry in aluminum profiles:
Created in 1935 by manufacturers of metal joinery, the union aims to regroup its members around technical rules and voluntary quality initiatives.
SNFA members have become specialists in aluminum exterior joinery (windows, facades, verandas, doors, railings, ... see morepartitions). The SNFA has the particularity of bringing together manufacturers and installers, industrial system designers and industrial manufacturers. ... see less
Thank you rating this object
★★★★★ ★★★★★ ★★★★★
We will share your feedback with the designers to improve the quality of our BIM objects.
The generic demountable partition described is a vertical separation between two spaces, composed of a vertical and horizontal frame, comprising fills and doors, transparent or opaque with the following characteristics:
- non-carrier, that is to say, not participating in the stability of the building;
- prevailing over the entire height between floor and ceiling;
- whose elements arrive on the site in a state of completion corresponding to their final appearance;
- The installation, disassembly and subsequent reuse are carried out without degradation of the environment of the partition, so the building elements on which the partition is adapted.
These so-called "removable" partition systems make it possible to remodel the spaces by removing / installing the elements or modules, in accordance with all the requirements of the NF DTU 35.1 within the limits of its field of application.
The dismountable partition system installed must have a set of minimum criteria and performance for comfort, durability and safety for use.
These performances are preserved after disassembly and reassembly operations during a redevelopment of the premises.
The dismountable partition systems are chosen from those meeting the requirements of NF DTU 35.1 P1-2 (CGM).
The functions of the opaque partition system are as follows:
- Ensure visual isolation
- Ensure sound insulation
- Guarantee mechanical stability (thrust and shock)
- Guarantee the re-use of the modules (disassembly and filling)
- Allow a wide choice of finishes (melamine, vinyl, lacquered steel ...)
- Allow the hanging of objects (table, screen, shelf ...)
|Nom UNSPSC||Panels or paneling|
|Uniclass 1.4 Code||L384|
|Uniclass 1.4 Description||Partitions, non-structural internal walls|
|Uniclass 2.0 Code||SS-25-12-65|
|Uniclass 2.0 Description||Panel Partition Systems|
|NBS Reference Code||25-12-65|
|NBS Reference Description||Panel Partition Systems|
This product is available in: