Founded in 1947, SIAMP designs and manufactures innovative sanitary products for the bathroom environment: wall hung solutions, flush plates, flushing technology, cisterns and seat covers. Whether it's a commercial project or the renovation of a domestic bathroom, SIAMP has the solution.
Pioneer of the plastic seat cover and now a global leader of flushing technology, SIAMP is the brand chosen ... see moreby leading ceramic manufacturers to provide the flushing solution throughout the world.
Besides the head office based in Monaco, SIAMP is present across 5 continents through a network of 8 sales subsidiaries, 6 production sites and hundreds of distributors, for the benefit of millions of users.
To remain a sanitary specialist in this evolving market, we invest in new technologies to develop new products and perfect the efficiency of manufacturing. Understanding the importance of water sustainability, SIAMP continues to develop technical solutions to protect this resource for future generations.
SIAMP is regularly at the origin of innovation recognised by a large number of international patents. ... see less
Thank you rating this object
★★★★★ ★★★★★ ★★★★★
We will share your feedback with the designers to improve the quality of our BIM objects.
The advantages of INTRASLIM:
- Low depth for slim walls concealing.
- Fast, precise, easy installation.
- Quiet inlet valve.
- INTRASLIM is CE EN14055 class 1 or 2 certified
- Robust, load bearing to 400kg.
- Specify and install with the confidence of a 10 year guarantee.
- Flush actioning can be using a front flush plate or an offset pneumatic command.
- Large choice of elegant and stylish flush plates.
Benefitting from a long experience in cistern frame designs, SIAMP puts all its knwoledge in designing long lasting 400 kg load bearing resistant frames.
#2 FLUSHING TECHNOLOGIES
• Mechanical actuation: the most popular actuation solution on the market ensuring simplicity and
• Pneumatic actuation: offset for disminished people use or for respecting the fi re safety regulation,
it offers a great fl exibility of installation position.
Light wall & wall hung pan concealed cistern featuring Wras and NF approved components, 10-years guarantee. Supporting wall fixing frame.
Height from 1112 to 1212 mm, width 572mm, depth from 123 to 250 mm.
Insulated cistern equipped with a dual flush valve and a quiet inlet valve.
Water inlet connection on the top of the cistern fitted with an integrated isolating valve.
Front flush plate or pneumatic offset actuations.
Includes: fixation accessories, cladding reservation boxes
- EN14055 class 1 or class 2
- flush volumes: 6/3 - 6/4 - 4/2,5 - 4/2,6
- bowl connexion (supply and drainage)
- mechanical flush plate or pneumatic command
Item n# Description
10002453 INTRASLIM FULL FRAME Wall Hung - Light/Wet wall - PVC D100 - Class 2 6/4l - SIAMP
31905012 INTRASLIM FULL FRAME Wall Hung - Light/Wet wall - HDPE D100 - Class 1 6/3l - SIAMP
31905110 INTRASLIM FULL FRAME Wall Hung - Light/Wet wall - HDPE D90 - Class 1 6/3l - SIAMP
|Classification IFC||Sanitary Terminal|
|Uniclass 1.4 Code||L72164|
|Uniclass 1.4 Description||WC cisterns|
|Uniclass 2.0 Code||PR-35-93-90|
|Uniclass 2.0 Description||Wc Cisterns|
|NBS Reference Code||35-93-90|
|NBS Reference Description||Wc Cisterns|
This product is available in: