Lift-and-Slide Door 2160S is made of insulated aluminum profiles with a frame depth of160 mm and a door leaf depth of 70 mm. The insulation consists of 40 mm wide glass fibre reinforced polyamide strips. The lift-and-slide door has lift-slide fittings for user-friendly handling. The door leaf is easily slid aside and seals all around as the door leaf is lowered a few millimeters in closed position.
Lift-and-Slide Door 2160S is an optimised, high performing, thermally insulated sliding door with a slim sightline.
Lift-and-Slide Door 2160S achieves th MINERGIE STANDARD in specific conditions (Uw < 1.0 W/m²Kelvin)
• The system is available in a 1, 2 and 3 rail version, so a 6-leaf sliding door is perfectly feasible.
• Straight cut, Low treshold
• With a maximum vent weight of 250 kg and still ensure a smooth operation.
• Multipoint security locks can be applied on the sliding and lift-sliding version.
• The lock of the vent has an anti-lift device. Moreover, a central security piece on top of the vent prevents lifting.
• The lock of Door 2160S can include a night vent position, which assures a healthyventilation of the building.
Min. sightline monorail (fixed glazing) : 53 mm
Min. sightline monorail (sliding part) : 127 mm
Min. sightline 2-rail (fixed & sliding part) : 138 mm
Min. sightline 2-rail (lift-slide version) : 133/143 mm
Min. sightline 2-rail (straight cut) : 122 mm
Min. sightline transom in vent : 92 mm
Profile depth 2-rail : 160 mm
Profile depth 3-rail : 250 mm
Profile depth vent : 70 mm
Infill thickness : 5-53 mm
Air permeability EN12207: Class 4 - 600 Pa (for sliding and lift slide version)
Watertightness EN 12208: E1900 - 900 Pa (lift slide)
Windresistance EN12210: C3 , 1200Pa , Safety 1800 Pa (Lift slide version)
Forced entry resistanceENV 1627 – 1630 : Class 2
Service strength EN13115 : Class 1
Impact security : Class 5
Acoustical insulation: EN ISO 717/1: Rw(C;Ctr)= 41 (-1;-3) dB (12/12/44.4A)
Thermal insulation: EN ISO 10077-2:
Monorail version Duorail lift-slide version13049
Basic : Uf= up to 1.88 W/m²K Basic : Uf= up to 2.68 W/m²K
SI : Uf= up to 1.75 W/m²K SI : Uf= up to 2.62 W/m²K
SHI : Uf= up to 1.40 W/m²K SHI : Uf= up to 2.46 W/m²K
|Uniclass 1.4 Code||L52221|
|Uniclass 1.4 Description||Aluminium|
|Uniclass 2.0 Code||PR-59-97-02|
|Uniclass 2.0 Description||Aluminium Window Units|
|NBS Reference Code||59-97-02|
|NBS Reference Description||Aluminium Window Units|
This product is available in:
Denmark Estonia Finland Lithuania Latvia Norway Poland Sweden