The ROCKWOOL Group is world leader in stone wool solutions covering building insulation, industrial and technical insulation for process industry, marine and offshore, customised solutions for industrial applications, wall and facade systems, acoustic ceilings, horticultural substrate solutions, engineered fibres solutions, noise and vibration control.Our product portfolio is well placed to tackle... see more many of today’s biggest sustainability and development challenges. From energy consumption to noise pollution, water scarcity to flooding, our solutions help our customers address many of the big issues of modern living. ... see less
Thank you rating this object
★★★★★ ★★★★★ ★★★★★
We will share your feedback with the designers to improve the quality of our BIM objects.
|Main material||Stone Wool|
[Product by ROCKWOOL France S.A.S. Please check availability in your country]
ROOF COMPOSITION from inside to outside :
- Ribbed steel sheet 0.75mm
- ROCKACIER C NU stone wool insulation: 60mm to 160mm
- Traditionnal fastening (metalic) : 4 fasteners / m² (χfixation = 0.006 W / K)
- Two bituminous layers membranes mechanically fixed
- Technical space on roof (equipments or PV panels)
ROCKACIER C NU is an uncoated single density stone wool insulating board. The orientation of the fibres is controlled during manufacture, providing enhanced mechanical performance.
APPLICATION : ROCKACIER C NU is used for inaccessible flat roof insulation made of ribbed steel sheets with specific applications like flat roofs with technical zones, green roofs and under photovoltaic panels systems (Classe C).
- Can be used in equipment zones and green and photovoltaic flat roofs (excellent mechanical strength due to straightened fibres).
- Thermal (including summer comfort) and acoustic performance.
- More efficient installation due to the Long Length format (2400x600mm and 2400x1200mm, not available for all thicknesses).
- Non-combustible (Euroclasse A1).
- Dimensional stability.
- Rot-proof and non-hydrophilic.
50 and 55 mm thicknesses :
Stone wool insulation mono-density rigid board.
Thermal conductivity (ACERMI) = 0,042 W/m.K
Density : 175 kg/m3
60+ mm thicknesses :
Stone wool insulation mono-density board.
Thermal conductivity (ACERMI) = 0,040 W/m.K
Two layers density : average 145 kg/m3
|Uniclass 1.4 Code||L681|
|Uniclass 1.4 Description||Proofings, insulation|
|Uniclass 2.0 Code||PR-55-47-52|
|Uniclass 2.0 Description||Mineral Wool Insulation|
|NBS Reference Code||55-47-52|
|NBS Reference Description||Mineral Wool Insulation|
This product is available in:
Côte d'Ivoire Algeria Western Sahara Libya Morocco Mauritania Senegal Tunisia South Africa