Brise-Soleil Orientable Référence
Select the desired format and click on the download button
Find in the section « Download » every usefull informations for your project : technical drawings, data sheet, notice, downloading procedure of the « Vent & Volet » mobile app, argumentary of the connected general remote control Calyps’HOME®.
REFERENCE Orientable Sunbreaker - Dims the light by the orientation of the blades while preserving the view outside, only BSO to date having obtained the NF CSTB certification Closures
• Certified performances of wind resistance, endurance, protection against heat, frost resistance, resistance to salt corrosion.
• Self-supporting BSO for a perfect alignment with the backstage area
• Deck made up of Z-shaped aluminium slats stopped by a tenon per slat in alternation to ensure good wind resistance.
• End slat and runners with anti-noise joint in extruded aluminium.
• Wide choice of colours: apron to be chosen from the manufacturer's range. Casing, runner and end slat to be chosen from the manufacturer's range, in the RAL or Futura range.
• Quick installation like a roller shutter in renovation
To know : For widths greater than 3600 mm, the BSO Reference has special installation features. The product is no longer self-supporting, it is necessary to provide a re-fastening of the lintel in the central part.
• Installation in TUNNEL BOX
Traditional construction with interior insulation
Also possible in Thermal Insulation from the outside or in a concrete cavity.
• Installation in RESERVATION IN SHEETINGS
Construction House Ossature Bois
• Installation WITHOUT RESERVATION
Traditional construction with insulation from the inside or outside
Between panels, under the lintel also possible in timber-frame houses or wall-mounted
For façade installation: height and width-adjustable mounting brackets are included in the scope of supply.
Find all the technical product information in the technical data sheet available in "Download"
- PX90Z = Aluminum blade 90 mm
- PX70Z = Aluminium blade 70 mm
Manoeuvres that can be done :
Backstage : C20
Min. limits :
Profalux Electric Motor without backup
For blade PX70Z and PX90Z
LDC* min = 550 mm
HCC* mini = 500 mm
For smaller widths, please consult us
Maximum limits :
Max LDC* = 5000 mm for PX90Z and 3600 mm for PX70Z
HCC* max = 3950 mm
Booking in depth :
130 mm for PX90Z and 120 mm for PX70Z
Reservation in depth with mantling :
160 mm to 185 mm for PX90Z and 155 to 185 mm for PX70Z
Maximum surface per BSO : 12 m².
If LDC* < 3600 mm: no cabinet by default, cabinet optional
If LDC* > 3600 mm or surface area greater than 9 m², box as standard
If installed with a mantling, a box is required for the installation of a mantling.
Number of brackets for front fixing :
HCC* < 1800 mm = 2
1800 mm < HCC* < 3000 mm = 3
HCC* > = 3950 mm = 4
Wind resistance V*3 or V*5 according to dimensions
Please note : The mobile app « Vente & Volet » allows you to calculate in a few clicks the wind resistance class your rolling shutters, BSO or vertical stores may respect. For your project according to the DTU 34.4
*LDC = Width Back of Slides
*HCC = Height of the box included
This product is available in: