Roof System PREFALZ®
Select the desired format and click on the download button
- Comprehensive PREFA system accessories
- Versatile use – from arched roofs to complex roof extensions, domes or large-scale roofs
- Colour chart with19 standard colours
- Available with smooth or stucco surface
- Low weight sheet strip: 1.89 kg/m²: approx. 2.3 kg/m² roof surface with Prefalz® 500, approx. 2.2 kg/m² roof surface with Prefalz® 650
- Long service life – non-corrosive!
- Fully recyclable
- Also available with protective film on request (smooth surface only)
- Easy to work with even in low outdoor temperatures
- Easy to work with, strong load-bearing capacity
- Alloy, mechanical properties and coating are coordinated with the folding technology
- No heavy metal erosion
- Prefalz® is non-combustible (A1)
Thanks to its malleability, Prefalz® is more pliable than most comparable folding materials. Planners can use it in many creative ways on roof and façade areas. Recommendation: plan a minimum substructure roof pitch of > 7º (13%). Roof pitch from 3° (according to the information/limitations of ÖNORM B 3521-1), > 7° recommended (see planning guide)
All the advantages of Prefalz®:
Prefalz® coils are perfect for use in standing seam roofing and cladding. Prefalz® strips are also ideal for use as flashing strips on PREFA small format components – suitable for various connections and flashings with dimensions of 0.70 × 1,000 mm (60 kg rolls).
Tip: Strong winds blowing against mono-pitched roofs with double-lock standing seams can get noisy. To tackle this problem, we recommend using Prefalz® with a strip width of 500 mm. Sufficient sound insulation measures should already be taken into account when planning the roof structure.
Caution: Combining Prefalz® strips with other colour aluminium strips should be avoided at all costs due to the different paint qualities and folding abilities.
0.70 × 650 mm
0.70 × 500 mm
0.70 × 1,000 mm (only as flashing strip)
PAINT QUALITY: visible side: two-layer stove-enamel finish (available in 19 colours) Rear: protective paint
STANDARD COIL SIZE (FOR A STRIP WIDTH OF 650 MM):
60 kg (inside diameter = 320 mm) – approx. 48 m
500 kg (inside diameter = 500 mm) – approx. 407 m
This product is available in:
Austria Belgium Switzerland Czech Republic Germany Denmark Estonia France United Kingdom Croatia Hungary Ireland Italy Lithuania Luxembourg Latvia Netherlands Norway Poland Russia Sweden Slovenia Slovakia