|Main material||Aggregated natural stone|
O2D fertile foundation material for light vehicle parking is recommended in the context of the development of permeable green parking spaces.
This foundation material, which is recommended by O2D ENVIRONNEMENT, is comprised of mixtures of crushed roadbed and organic matter. The technical characteristics of this fertile foundation material have been defined in conjunction with the TTE® permeable floor covering: TTE® grids for grassing in situ (TTE MULTIDRAIN) or pre-grassed TTE® grids (O2D GREEN).
Recommended composition of fertile foundation material:
• 15 cm thickness: TP GREEN soil and stone foundation material
o 75% crushed material of particle size 20/40 mm
o 25% organic substrate (topsoil/washed sand/compost) of particle size 0/10 mm
• 3 cm thickness: LP GREEN fertile bedding course
o 60% crushed material of particle size 4/6 mm
o 30% topsoil/loam mixture of particle size 0/10 mm
o 10% sand of particle size 0/4 mm
Prepared base / sub-base (-23 cm in relation to level 0):
• The requisite permeability below this foundation system is such that K > 10-6 m/s
• The load-bearing level required is such that EV2 > 20 MPa (EV2/EV1 < 2)
• We recommend the installation of a permeable anti-contaminant geotextile membrane
This fertile foundation material composition ensures both load-bearing and drainage capabilities, and provides the requisite nutrients for the effective rooting of grass.
It is recommended that the thickness of the sub-base (for example, 20/40 mm crushed drainage gravel) should be adjusted and/or any other facility should be incorporated, if the natural ground surface does not possess the requisite infiltration properties, or for the satisfaction of project design requirements.
The load-bearing level should be appropriate to the intended application.
- Permeable green parking spaces
- Permeable parking spaces with combined paving/grass infill
- Pedestrian or cycle paths
Recommended deployment for the creation of a fertile foundation for green light vehicle parking spaces:
- Preparation of base structure
o Mechanical or manual execution of excavation and backfill operations, up to the sides of the base structure: - 23 cm in relation to level 0
o Surface adjustment and levelling to an altimetric accuracy of +/- 2 cm/m
o Confirmation of a permeability coefficient K > 10-6 m/s
o Confirmation of the load-bearing capability of ground such that EV2 > 20 MPa, where EV2/EV1 < 2
o Clean-up of roadways employed
- Installation of edging to the concrete foundation, the shoulder of which, at its highest point, is 8 cm below the levelled surface.
- Installation of a permeable anti-contaminant geotextile membrane
- Execution of a fertile draining foundation
o Adjustment, levelling and vibratory compaction of successive layers of an O2D® TP GREEN ready-to-use soil/stone mixture or equivalent:
- 75% crushed material of particle size 20/40 mm
- 25% organic substrate (topsoil/washed sand/compost) of particle size 0/10 mm
Finished thickness after rolling: 15 cm (or - 8 cm from the levelled edging surface).
o Levelling and compaction of O2D® LP GREEN ready-to-use bedding course or equivalent:
- 60% crushed material of particle size 4/6 mm
- 30% topsoil/loam mixture of particle size 0/10 mm
- 10% sand of particle size 0/4 mm
Finished thickness: 3 cm (or - 5 cm from the levelled edging surface).
- Installation of O2D FYNET laying mesh
- Installation of TTE® O2D GREEN pre-grassed grids, or installation of TTE® grids for grassing in situ.
|Nom UNSPSC||Stone or tile flooring|
|Uniclass 1.4 Code||L534|
|Uniclass 1.4 Description||Pavings|
|Uniclass 2.0 Code||SS-20-14|
|Uniclass 2.0 Description||Paving Systems|
|NBS Reference Code||20-14|
|NBS Reference Description||Paving Systems|
This product is available in:
Belgium Switzerland France Luxembourg
Guadeloupe Martinique Saint Pierre and Miquelon
New Caledonia Wallis and Futuna