Gleam™ Comfort Height® The Complete Solution® two-piece elongated 1.28 gpf chair height toilet with slow close seat
Selecteer het gewenste formaat en klik op de downloadknop
|Main material||Chinees porselein|
|Designed in||Verenigde Staten|
|Manufactured in||Verenigde Staten|
This WaterSense®-labeled high-efficiency toilet delivers water conservation and easy installation in a sleek, skirted design. The Gleam two-piece skirted toilet utilizes Kohler's patented new ReadyLock™ installation system for easier, more intuitive installation. The skirted trapway installs to the floor flange and attaches to the toilet, eliminating the need to drill holes for a standard 12" rough-in while still offering the same secure installation as non-skirted toilets.
- Two-piece design.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- Comfort Height® feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf).
- Left-hand Polished Chrome trip lever.
- 2-1/8" (54 mm) fully glazed trapway.
- Fully skirted trapway simplifies cleaning.
- Quiet-Close™ lid and seat prevents slamming.
- The Complete Solution toilets provide everything you need, including bowl, tank, seat, wax ring, and hardware.
- Patented ReadyLock™ installation system, a simple solution for skirted toilets, saves time, hassle, and eliminates the need to drill into the floor for standard 12” (305 mm) rough-in.
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong siphon during flushing.
- Class Five® flushing technology offers virtually plug-free performance and rinsing power for a clean bowl.
- Flush valve's 3:2 ratio harnesses the natural force of gravity and optimizes flush performance.
- Durable canister design has 90% less exposed seal material than a 3" flapper for leak-free performance.
- Light-touch canister flush requires a lower actuation force than a flapper.
- Standard 12" (305 mm) rough-in.
- 10" and 14" (254 mm and 356 mm) rough-in kits also available.
- DryLock® system saves installation time and helps prevent water leakage.
Notice to California Customer
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Uniclass 1.4 Code||L7216|
|Uniclass 1.4 Description||Toilets|
|Uniclass 2.0 Code||SS-35-65-90|
|Uniclass 2.0 Description||Toilet Systems|
|NBS Reference Code||35-65-90|
|NBS Reference Description||Toilet Systems|
This product is available in:
Canada Mexico Verenigde Staten
Om de gegevens van het installatiebedrijf te zien, dient u zich eerst aan te melden door hierop te klikken Link