Composed® Frameless pivot shower door, 73" H x 45 - 46-3/8" W, with 3/8" thick Crystal Clear glass
Selecteer het gewenste formaat en klik op de downloadknop
|Designed in||Verenigde Staten|
|Manufactured in||Verenigde Staten|
Add the final touch to your showering space with the luxurious Composed® frameless pivot shower door. This contemporary design includes an innovative “L” bracket which secures the fixed panel in place and gives a sturdy feel while also being unobtrusive to the showering space. This shower door includes heavy 3/8" thick and a magnetic seal on the moving panel to securely close the door for exceptional water containment. Beautiful back-to-back handles for easy entry and exit complements the modern minimalist look. Simple installation includes out-of-plumb adjustability of 3/8" on both the fixed and moving glass panels. The Composed® frameless pivot shower door naturally complements Composed® faucets and accessories.
- Frameless, 3/8" (10 mm) thick Clear tempered glass.
- Frameless design emphasizes glass and creates a sleek, minimalist look.
- Full-length magnetic seal keeps door firmly closed, providing excellent water containment.
- Innovative "L" bracket secures the fixed panel in place and gives it a sturdy feel while also being unobtrusive to the showering space.
- Continuous 7/8" high aluminum bottom threshold.
- Back-to-back 11-1/2" (292.1 mm) vertical shower door pulls.
- Coordinates with other products in the Composed® collection.
- CleanCoat® technology creates a protective barrier that repels water, prevents dirt and minerals from collecting, and makes it easier to remove hard water spots.
- Anodized aluminum prevents rust and corrosion.
- Fits opening widths 45"–46-3/8" (1143–1178 mm).
- 1-3/8" (35 mm) width adjustment.
- Out-of-plumb adjustability simplifies installation.
- Door can be installed to open to the left or right to suit your bathroom layout.
- For residential use only.
- Not for use in hospitality.
Notice To California Customer
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Uniclass 1.4 Code||L72142|
|Uniclass 1.4 Description||Shower screens, curtains|
|Uniclass 2.0 Code||PR-35-06-79|
|Uniclass 2.0 Description||Shower Enclosures|
|NBS Reference Code||35-06-79|
|NBS Reference Description||Shower Enclosures|
This product is available in:
Canada Mexico Verenigde Staten
Om de gegevens van het installatiebedrijf te zien, dient u zich eerst aan te melden door hierop te klikken Link