Natural soil stabilizer for roads and paths.
i.pro STABEX is an ecological product, composed of natural hydraulic lime and a mineral hydraulic binder. Its use allows the improvement and stabilization of soils in a natural way.
Natural hydraulic lime drops water content of the soil, flocculates clays, eases compaction and waterproofs the soil while maintains a sufficient porosity that allows it to "breath". The hydraulic binder improves its mechanical properties, increases the bearing capacity and thus allows a rapid circulation.
- i.pro STABEX avoids the presence of dust in summer, as well as mud and ruts in winter, on roads and sidewalks
- i.pro STABEX guarantees excellent ride comfort whatever the seasons.
- i.pro STABEX preserves both the appearance and the color of the treated soils and sands, respecting the native varieties, thus preserving their natural appearance.
- i.pro STABEX provides simple and easy maintenance of the floors, allowing to perform the same with a simple raking of the ground. It also reduces the growth of weeds.
- i.pro STABEX is reversible. In case of a partial treatment, the soil can be remixed with the product and, after a new compaction, it will return to its original state.
- i.pro STABEX provides a high resistance to erosion (even on gentle slopes) thanks to a high cohesion of the material.
- i.pro STABEX limits the shrinkage due to its slow setting and hardening. When dosage over 6% in mass, for a most resistant pavement, it is recommend the use of fibers and ask to the product technical assistant of your area
- i.pro STABEX allows to repair the problems of durability which appear with other stabilization systems, regardless of the size of the area to be restored, from small patches to large surfaces.
i.pro STABEX is recommended to get porous and comfortable stabilized surfaces for the following uses in new job or paving reparation:
- gardens and parks
- squares, malls
- walkways and in general pedestrian paths, tracks, lanes
- equestrian centers
- golf courses
- Passage areas in swimming pools
- bike ways and other roads weakly used
- hiking trails, forest ways
- ornamental external pavements of houses
Applications: Dosage (%)
Pedestrian walks: 5
Light traffic areas: 11
Color: very light color
Apparent density: 0,9 Kg/l
Absolute density: 2,7 Kg/l
Blaine specific surface: >5000 cm2/g
About the above results, consult test conditions in the product data sheet
|Nom UNSPSC||Roads and landscape|
|Uniclass 1.4 Code||JD11|
|Uniclass 1.4 Description||Soil stabilisation|
|Uniclass 2.0 Code||PR-55-89-82|
|Uniclass 2.0 Description||Soil Amelioration Minerals|
|NBS Reference Code||55-89-82|
|NBS Reference Description||Soil Amelioration Minerals|
This product is available in:
Om de gegevens van het installatiebedrijf te zien, dient u zich eerst aan te melden door hierop te klikken Link