LBA is a resolutely family-run business that first developed in France and is now expanding worldwild.
In 35 years, we have based our values on listening to our customers, adapting our products to real needs and keeping the greatest simplicity of design and use to make your life easier.
In 2019, our new entity offers the widest range of perimeter and security products in France: discover our... see more wide ranges of automatic or manual lifting barriers, security bollards, obstacles such as tire killers or roadblockers and all associated accessories ; through our 3 brands La Barrière Automatique, Amco Les Escamotables and Security by Design.
Our daily commitments:
- Grow step by step by seizing opportunities and listening to our customer's needs,
- Develop while respecting our business partners over time and build relationships of trust,
- Consolidate our industrial expertise while innovating to adapt to your needs and offer you new solutions,
- Cultivate a family spirit with our collaborators, to encourage rigor and involvement,
- Combine ambition, pragmatism and discretion,
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SUCCESS OF LBA IS NOT ONLY INDUSTRIAL ... IT IS ABOVE ALL HUMAN. ... see less
Thank you rating this object
★★★★★ ★★★★★ ★★★★★
We will share your feedback with the designers to improve the quality of our BIM objects.
Bidirectional single-pass pedestrian turnstile
The LBA T10 single flow turnstile secures outdoor perimeters without guarding. It promotes regular pedestrian passage in both directions and allows a control access management. Its cost level, its performance in use, its reliability and its low energy consumption make it the best-selling turnstile in France. It is delivered assembled to simplify the installation. Its additional equipments has been designed to respond precisely to all areas of activity; from the construction turnstile, to the industrial world or schools.
• Intensive operating, up to 20 passages /minute
• Can be used as input, output or input/output
• Built-in housing: removable front panel for access control reader integration, intercom
• Smart red/green clearance light on each side
• Aluminum roof with storm drain
• Manual drive device, locking in both directions by electromagnetic pawls
• Programmable controller logic (24 V)
• Unlocking signal in both directions: dry contact (off)
• Integrated lighting on each side (Leds)
• Spacing of the bars anti-trap
• Sealing template
• Heating resistance
• Galvanised steel sheet, polyester paint
• Standard RAL 9010
• Locking mechanism + access hatch
• Rotor without screws in direct connection
• Rotary sensor for accurate 360° position knowledge; more robust and reliable