LBA is a resolutely family-run business that first developed in France and is now expanding worldwild.
In 35 years, we have based our values on listening to our customers, adapting our products to real needs and keeping the greatest simplicity of design and use to make your life easier.
In 2019, our new entity offers the widest range of perimeter and security products in France: discover our... see more wide ranges of automatic or manual lifting barriers, security bollards, obstacles such as tire killers or roadblockers and all associated accessories ; through our 3 brands La Barrière Automatique, Amco Les Escamotables and Security by Design.
Our daily commitments:
- Grow step by step by seizing opportunities and listening to our customer's needs,
- Develop while respecting our business partners over time and build relationships of trust,
- Consolidate our industrial expertise while innovating to adapt to your needs and offer you new solutions,
- Cultivate a family spirit with our collaborators, to encourage rigor and involvement,
- Combine ambition, pragmatism and discretion,
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SUCCESS OF LBA IS NOT ONLY INDUSTRIAL ... IT IS ABOVE ALL HUMAN. ... see less
Thank you rating this object
★★★★★ ★★★★★ ★★★★★
We will share your feedback with the designers to improve the quality of our BIM objects.
|Secondary material||Stainless steel|
Automatic barrier with an axial aluminium arm up to 7 m
The LBA 7 barrier is designed for intensive traffic management. It allows access closures up to 7 m. Its axial caliper ensures its robustness for all your applications. It is widely used on industrial, tertiary and residential sites.
• 2-to-7-meter oval axial aluminium arm - 84x57 mm
• ONE-C© control card with configuration screen and remote control
• Ongoing intensive operating (15000 cycles/day)
• Variable speed, from 2 sec
• Three-phased geared motor, 230V power supply
• Compressing spring
• Anti-condensation heating
• Axial housing support
• DKP sheet housing 2 mm, with cataphoresis, with Ronis 405 lock
• Standard RAL 5015
• Aluminium sheet top cover, 2 mm, with RAL 9010 coating
• Axial arm with red reflective stripes
• Contactless inductive sensors for the arm
• Monitored with a ONE-C control card
-- Wired or network wiring control; several communication protocols (Modbus TCP/IP, RS485)
-- Centralized communication interface (screen, LED)
-- Remote controlling and configuration via webserver
-- Program memory with SD card (included)
-- Pluggable terminal
-- Engine management via frequency driver, allowing to manage:
› Accelerator and break control
› Opening and closing speed
• Easy handling