LBA is a resolutely family-run business that first developed in France and is now expanding worldwild.
In 35 years, we have based our values on listening to our customers, adapting our products to real needs and keeping the greatest simplicity of design and use to make your life easier.
In 2019, our new entity offers the widest range of perimeter and security products in France: discover our... see more wide ranges of automatic or manual lifting barriers, security bollards, obstacles such as tire killers or roadblockers and all associated accessories ; through our 3 brands La Barrière Automatique, Amco Les Escamotables and Security by Design.
Our daily commitments:
- Grow step by step by seizing opportunities and listening to our customer's needs,
- Develop while respecting our business partners over time and build relationships of trust,
- Consolidate our industrial expertise while innovating to adapt to your needs and offer you new solutions,
- Cultivate a family spirit with our collaborators, to encourage rigor and involvement,
- Combine ambition, pragmatism and discretion,
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SUCCESS OF LBA IS NOT ONLY INDUSTRIAL ... IT IS ABOVE ALL HUMAN. ... see less
Thank you rating this object
★★★★★ ★★★★★ ★★★★★
We will share your feedback with the designers to improve the quality of our BIM objects.
|Secondary material||Stainless steel|
Heavy automatic barrier with an axial glass fiber arm up to 12 m
The LBA 12 barrier is a robust barrier equipped with an arm up to 12 m. It allows the management of long-distance access to industrial sites. Its design ensures an unlimited number of maneuvers in continuous service and shock absorption of heavy vehicles.
• Axial reinforced glass fiber arm of ø 140 mm from 2 to 12 m
• ONE-C© control card with configuration screen and remote control
• Ongoing intensive operating (10,000 cycles/day)
• Variable speed, from 7 sec
• Three-phased geared motor, 230V power supply
• Compressing spring
• Anti-condensation heating
• Axial strengthened housing support
• Steel sheet housing 4 mm, protected with cataphoresis, with Ronis 405 lock
• Standard RAL 5015
• Steel sheet top cover 3mm
• Axial arm with red and white reflective stripe
• Electromechanical limit switch
• Monitored with a ONE-C control card
-- Wired or network wiring control; several communication protocols (Modbus TCP/IP, RS485)
-- Centralized communication interface (screen, LED)
-- Remote controlling and configuration via webserver
-- Program memory with SD card (included)
-- Pluggable terminal
-- Engine management via frequency driver, allowing to manage:
› Accelerator and break control
› Opening and closing speed
• Easy handling