LBA is a resolutely family-run business that first developed in France and is now expanding worldwild.
In 35 years, we have based our values on listening to our customers, adapting our products to real needs and keeping the greatest simplicity of design and use to make your life easier.
In 2019, our new entity offers the widest range of perimeter and security products in France: discover our... see more wide ranges of automatic or manual lifting barriers, security bollards, obstacles such as tire killers or roadblockers and all associated accessories ; through our 3 brands La Barrière Automatique, Amco Les Escamotables and Security by Design.
Our daily commitments:
- Grow step by step by seizing opportunities and listening to our customer's needs,
- Develop while respecting our business partners over time and build relationships of trust,
- Consolidate our industrial expertise while innovating to adapt to your needs and offer you new solutions,
- Cultivate a family spirit with our collaborators, to encourage rigor and involvement,
- Combine ambition, pragmatism and discretion,
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SUCCESS OF LBA IS NOT ONLY INDUSTRIAL ... IT IS ABOVE ALL HUMAN. ... see less
Thank you rating this object
★★★★★ ★★★★★ ★★★★★
We will share your feedback with the designers to improve the quality of our BIM objects.
Anti-ram vehicles fixed steel bollard, 1000 mm high, ø160 mm
ALE F16-100-C50 guarantees a recognized safety of Amco Les Escamotables brand : it stops 3.5T vehicles launched at 50 km/h; it is perfect to secure urban universe, station square or a centre-city, but also adapts to tertiary applications or requiring a high level of security. Its neat finishes and dimensions allow easy integration into the environment. The Orly Continuum terminal and the Toulouse Matabiau station trust this bollard.
• Fixed steel bollard, Ø16 cm, 100 cm high
• Available with a shallow sealing depth option and the traditional sealing option
• High-strength steel cylinder, very thick
• Anti-corrosion treatment by hot dip galvanizing
• Steel sleeve with specific RAL colour
• Slinging system integrated in the bollard
• Crash test-certified resistance: can stop vehicles weighing 3.5T and launched at 50 km/h without bollard deformation
• Speed: 50 km/h
• Weight: 3 T 500
• Kinetic energy: 337 000 Joules
• Penetration: 0
Resistance validated by computer crash test with installation of 3 bollards at 50 km / h - 7 T 500 - 723,000 joules - 0m of penetration