LBA is a resolutely family-run business that first developed in France and is now expanding worldwild.
In 35 years, we have based our values on listening to our customers, adapting our products to real needs and keeping the greatest simplicity of design and use to make your life easier.
In 2019, our new entity offers the widest range of perimeter and security products in France: discover our... see more wide ranges of automatic or manual lifting barriers, security bollards, obstacles such as tire killers or roadblockers and all associated accessories ; through our 3 brands La Barrière Automatique, Amco Les Escamotables and Security by Design.
Our daily commitments:
- Grow step by step by seizing opportunities and listening to our customer's needs,
- Develop while respecting our business partners over time and build relationships of trust,
- Consolidate our industrial expertise while innovating to adapt to your needs and offer you new solutions,
- Cultivate a family spirit with our collaborators, to encourage rigor and involvement,
- Combine ambition, pragmatism and discretion,
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SUCCESS OF LBA IS NOT ONLY INDUSTRIAL ... IT IS ABOVE ALL HUMAN. ... see less
Thank you rating this object
★★★★★ ★★★★★ ★★★★★
We will share your feedback with the designers to improve the quality of our BIM objects.
Automatic, anti-ram vehicles retractable steel bollard, 600 mm high, ø250 mm
ALE A25-60-C50 is the essential automatic bollard Amco Les Escamotables to meet all applications. At the same time very reliable, its crash test proves that it stops vehicles of one ton launched at 50 km / h, it is also suitable for uses in urban or pedestrian areas. Its dimensions make it a discreet product that perfectly fits with intensive use. ALE A25-60-C50 has been designed to ENSURE maximum safety with recognized reliability.
- Steel retractable bollard, Ø25 cm, 60 cm high
- Intensive operating, up to 3,000 move/day
- Resistant to cycle breakage
- Hydraulic motor integrated or to be mounted
- Steel cylinder - depth: 16 mm
- Anti-corrosion treatment and epoxy powder paint stainless steel bollard top
- Galvanised steel casing housing
- Steel floor plate (dim. 450 x 330) equipped with an interchangeable brush seal
- Class 2 retro-reflective strip
- Low-viscosity variation (biodegradable hydraulic oil)
- Crash test-certified resistance: can stop vehicles weighing 1.1 ton and launched at 50km/h, without deformation and functional bollard after the collision
- Speed: 50 km/h
- Weight: 1 T 100
- Kinetic energy: 106 100 Joules
- Penetration: 0