Kohler Power Systems is a division of Kohler Co.'s Global Power Group, and provides complete power systems, including generators (home, industrial, mobile, and marine), automatic transfer switches, switchgear, controls, monitoring and accessories for use in emergency and non-emergency applications. Kohler Power Systems has delivered energy solutions for markets worldwide since 1920.
Kohler has... see more defined the global standard of power technology. We deliver industrial power systems for emergency, prime power and energy-management solutions worldwide – from data centers and hospitals to water treatment facilities and government offices. ... see less
Thank you rating this object
★★★★★ ★★★★★ ★★★★★
We will share your feedback with the designers to improve the quality of our BIM objects.
|Designed in||United States|
|Manufactured in||United States|
25CCL, 60 Hz, Propane Industrial Gaseous Generator
- Standby Range (kW/kVA) 25/25-31
- Fuel Type Propane
- Frequency 60 Hz
- Speed 1800 RPM
- Alternator Type Brushless, Wound-Field
- Engine Manufacturer Kohler
- Emissions US EPA (Certified) Stationary Emergency
- KOHLER Co. provides one-source responsibility for the generating systems and accessories
- The generator set and its components are prototype-tested, factory-built, and production-tested
- The generator set offers a UL 2200 listing.
- The generator set accepts rated load in one step.
- The generator set meets NFPA 110, Level 1, when equipped with the necessary accessories and installed per NFPA standards
- Premium five-year or 2000 hour limited warranty
- Kohler designed controllers for one-source system integration and remote communication
- Electronically controlled fan speeds minimize generator set sound signature.
- Kohler's wound field excitation system with its unique PowerBoost (TM) design delivers great voltage response and short-circuit capability
- NEMA MG1, IEEE, and ANSI standards compliance for temperature rise and motor starting
- Sustained short-circuit current of up to 300% of the rated current for up to 10 seconds and enables down stream circuit breakers to trip without collapsing the alternator field
- Self-ventilated and drip-proof construction
|Uniclass 1.4 Code||JV12|
|Uniclass 1.4 Description||Generator systems|
|Uniclass 2.0 Code||PR-65-34-33|
|Uniclass 2.0 Description||Generator Sets|
This product is available in:
Antigua and Barbuda Anguilla Aruba Barbados Saint-Barthélemy Bermuda Caribbean Netherlands The Bahamas Belize Canada Costa Rica Cuba Curaçao Dominica Dominican Republic Grenada Greenland Guadeloupe Guatemala Honduras Haiti Jamaica Saint Kitts and Nevis Cayman Islands Saint Lucia Collectivity of Saint Martin Martinique Montserrat Mexico Nicaragua Panama Saint Pierre and Miquelon Puerto Rico El Salvador Sint Maarten Turks and Caicos Islands Trinidad and Tobago United States Saint Vincent and the Grenadines British Virgin Islands U.S. Virgin Islands