Riverby® 33" x 22" x 9-5/8" top-mount double-equal kitchen sink with accessories and 4 faucet holes
Select the desired format and click on the download button
|Main material||Cast iron|
|Designed in||United States|
|Manufactured in||United States|
The understated beauty of this Riverby sink makes it an elegant and versatile addition to the kitchen. The two equal-sized basins feature a sloped base that minimizes water pooling. Crafted from enameled cast iron, this sink resists chipping, cracking, or burning for years of beauty and reliable performance. It comes with a custom-fit colander with integral cutting board and a stainless-steel bottom sink rack.
- 33-inch minimum base cabinet width.
- Double equal bowls.
- 9-inch depth.
- Three faucet holes with one accessory hole to the right.
- Bowl slopes 2 degrees toward drain to minimize water pooling.
- Offset drains increase workspace in the sink and storage space underneath.
- Includes K-6239 colander with integral cutting board and K-9238 bottom sink rack.
- KOHLER® enameled cast iron.
L 33", H 9-5/8", W 22"
|Classification IFC||Sanitary Terminal|
|Uniclass 1.4 Code||L7232|
|Uniclass 1.4 Description||Sinks for kitchens, bars|
|Uniclass 2.0 Code||PR-31-79|
|Uniclass 2.0 Description||Sinks, Wash Basins And Troughs|
|NBS Reference Code||31-79|
|NBS Reference Description||Sinks, Wash Basins And Troughs|
This product is available in: