|Main material||Vitreous china|
|Designed in||United States|
|Manufactured in||United States|
The Veil Intelligent wall-hung toilet offers integrated personal cleansing while saving up to 8 inches of precious bathroom space over KOHLER's longest floor-mount models. This Veil toilet requires the K-18647 in-wall tank to complete the system. The mounting hardware is concealed, giving Veil a sleek, seamless look that is incredibly easy to clean. Its sculpted core delivers a suite of precision features finely tuned to provide optimum hygiene and ultimate individual comfort, from personal cleansing to an LED nightlight to hands-free opening, closing and flushing. All of the features are easy to control on a touchscreen LCD remote control. In addition to the remote, you can control the Full and Eco flush using the touchless, Honed White actuator plate (included).
- One-piece wall-hung toilet with integrated cleansing functionality.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- Mounting hardware is completely concealed for sleek looks and easy cleaning.
- Dual flush offers a choice of 0.8 or 1.6 gpf (3.0 or 6.0 lpf).
- Stainless steel wand offers adjustable spray shape, position, water pressure, temperature, pulsate, and oscillate functions.
- Front and rear wash modes provide warm water for cleansing.
- Self-cleaning function uses UV light and electrolyzed water systems to sanitize the wand surfaces.
- Warm-air drying system with adjustable temperature settings.
- Automatic deodorization system.
- Heated seat with adjustable temperature settings.
- Motion-activated, hands-free opening/closing of cover.
- Automatically flushes toilet after use.
- LED lighting illuminates the bowl to serve as a nightlight.
- English-language touchscreen LCD remote control.
- Touchless actuator plate in Honed White.
- Dual-flush technology allows you to choose between a full- or partial-flush.
- Requires K-18647 Veil Intelligent in-wall tank and carrier (sold separately).
- Included components: Complete toilet and seat, actuator plate, and LCD remote control.
- See installation guide and installation video for more detailed information.
Notice to California Customers
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Uniclass 1.4 Code||L7216|
|Uniclass 1.4 Description||Toilets|
|Uniclass 2.0 Code||SS-35-65-90|
|Uniclass 2.0 Description||Toilet Systems|
|NBS Reference Code||35-65-90|
|NBS Reference Description||Toilet Systems|
This product is available in:
Canada Mexico United States