Highline® Comfort Height® Two-piece round-front 1.28 gpf chair height toilet with right-hand trip lever
Select the desired format and click on the download button
|Main material||Vitreous china|
|Designed in||United States|
|Manufactured in||United States|
With its clean, simple design and efficient performance, this Highline water-conserving toilet combines both style and function. An innovative 1.28-gallon flush setting provides significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year, compared to an old 3.5-gallon toilet, without sacrificing flushing power. The chair-like height ensures comfortable use.
- Two-piece toilet.
- Round-front bowl offers an ideal solution for smaller baths and powder rooms.
- Comfort Height® feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- 1.28 gallons per flush (gpf).
- Right-hand Polished Chrome trip lever included.
- Combination consists of the K-4467-RA tank and the K-5393 bowl.
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong siphon during flushing.
- Class Five® flushing technology offers virtually plug-free performance and rinsing power for a clean bowl.
- Standard 12-inch rough-in.
- Three-bolt installation.
- Seat and supply line not included.
Water Conservation & Rebates
- Eligible for consumer rebates in some municipalities.
|Uniclass 1.4 Code||L7216|
|Uniclass 1.4 Description||Toilets|
|Uniclass 2.0 Code||SS-35-65-90|
|Uniclass 2.0 Description||Toilet Systems|
|NBS Reference Code||35-65-90|
|NBS Reference Description||Toilet Systems|
This product is available in:
Canada Mexico United States