Cimarron® Comfort Height® Two-piece elongated 1.28 gpf chair height toilet
Select the desired format and click on the download button
|Main material||Vitreous china|
|Designed in||United States|
|Manufactured in||United States|
This WaterSense®-labeled high-efficiency toilet delivers water conservation and easy installation in a sleek, skirted design. The Cimarron two-piece skirted toilet utilizes Kohler's patented new ReadyLock™ installation system for easier, more intuitive installation. The skirted trapway installs to the floor flange and attaches to the toilet, eliminating the need to drill holes for a standard 12" rough in while offering the same secure installation as non-skirted toilets.
- Two-piece toilet.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- Skirted trapway simplifies cleaning.
- Comfort Height® feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- 1.28 gallons per flush (gpf).
- Left-hand Polished Chrome trip lever included.
- 2-1/8-inch fully glazed trapway.
- Patented ReadyLock™ installation system is a simple solution for skirted toilets that saves time, hassle, and eliminates the need to drill into the floor for a standard 12-inch rough-in.
- Combination consists of the K-5309 bowl and the K-4369 tank.
- Coordinates with other products in the Cimarron collection.
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong siphon during flushing.
- AquaPiston canister allows water to flow into the bowl from all sides (360 degrees), increasing the power and effectiveness of the flush.
- Flush valve's 3:2 ratio harnesses the natural force of gravity and optimizes flush performance.
- Durable canister design has 90% less exposed seal material than a 3-inch flapper, for leak-free performance.
- Light-touch canister flush requires a lower actuation force than a flapper.
- Standard 12-inch rough-in (10- and 14-inch rough-in kits also available).
- Seat and supply line not included.
Water Conservation & Rebates
- Eligible for consumer rebates in some municipalities.
|Uniclass 1.4 Code||L7216|
|Uniclass 1.4 Description||Toilets|
|Uniclass 2.0 Code||SS-35-65-90|
|Uniclass 2.0 Description||Toilet Systems|
|NBS Reference Code||35-65-90|
|NBS Reference Description||Toilet Systems|
This product is available in:
Canada Mexico United States