Memoirs® Classic Comfort Height® Two-piece round-front 1.28 gpf chair height toilet
Select the desired format and click on the download button
|Main material||Vitreous china|
|Designed in||United States|
|Manufactured in||United States|
Featuring the elegant architectural look of the Memoirs collection with Classic design, this two-piece toilet combines water-saving flush performance with traditional style. A high-efficiency 1.28-gallon flush offers up to 16,500 gallons of water savings per year, compared to a 3.5-gallon toilet, without compromising performance. The round-front bowl is positioned at a convenient height for comfort and ease of use.
- Two-piece toilet.
- Round-front bowl offers an ideal solution for smaller baths and powder rooms.
- Comfort Height® feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- 1.28 gallons per flush (gpf).
- 2-1/8-inch glazed trapway.
- Standard left-hand Polished Chrome trip lever included.
- Combination consists of the K-4387 bowl and the K-4433 tank.
- Coordinates with other products in the Memoirs collection with Stately design.
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong siphon during flushing.
- AquaPiston canister allows water to flow into the bowl from all sides (360 degrees), increasing the power and effectiveness of the flush.
- Flush valve's 3:2 ratio harnesses the natural force of gravity and optimizes flush performance.
- Durable canister design has 90% less exposed seal material than a 3-inch flapper, for leak-free performance.
- Light-touch canister flush requires a lower actuation force than a flapper.
- Standard 12-inch rough-in.
- Three-bolt installation.
- Seat and supply line not included.
Water Conservation & Rebates
- WaterSense® toilets meet strict EPA flushing guidelines, including using at least 20 percent less water than 1.6-gallon toilets.
- Eligible for consumer rebates in some municipalities.
|Uniclass 1.4 Code||L7216|
|Uniclass 1.4 Description||Toilets|
|Uniclass 2.0 Code||SS-35-65-90|
|Uniclass 2.0 Description||Toilet Systems|
|NBS Reference Code||35-65-90|
|NBS Reference Description||Toilet Systems|
This product is available in:
Canada Mexico United States