|Main material||Vitreous china|
|Designed in||United States|
|Manufactured in||United States|
The Irvine™ two-piece chair height toilet delivers powerful swirl-style flushing in a contemporary skirted design. The clean and minimalistic profile flows seamlessly from tank to bowl, creating one of the most unique designs on the market. Kohler's most complete flush ever, Revolution 360® swirl flushing technology keeps your bowl cleaner longer than a conventional flush. Installation is easy with the ReadyLock™ system: the skirted trapway installs to the floor flange and attaches to the toilet, eliminating the need to drill holes while offering the same secure installation as non-skirted toilets.
- Two-piece design.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- Skirted trapway simplifies cleaning.
- Revolution 360® swirl-flushing technology generates a forceful swirling motion to keep the bowl cleaner, longer.
- Comfort Height® feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf).
- Left-hand Polished Chrome trip lever.
- 2-1/8" (54 mm) fully-glazed trapway.
- CleanCoat™ technology inhibits the growth of water scale and mineral stains for improved ease of cleaning.
- Combination consists of the K-20485 bowl and K-20205 tank.
- Alternative options available: Irvine with ContinousClean - K-90097.
- Patented ReadyLock™ installation system is a simple solution for skirted toilets that saves time, hassle, and eliminates the need to drill into the floor for a standard 12" (305 mm) rough-in.
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong siphon during flushing.
- AquaPiston® canister allows water to flow out of the tank from all sides (360 degrees), increasing the power and effectiveness of the flush.
- Flush valve's 3:2 ratio harnesses the natural force of gravity and optimizes flush performance.
- Durable canister design has 90% less exposed seal material than a 3" flapper for leak-free performance.
- Light-touch canister flush requires a lower actuation force than a flapper.
- Standard 12" (305 mm) rough-in.
- 10" and 14" (254 mm and 356 mm) rough-in kits also available.
- Seat and supply line sold separately.
|Uniclass 1.4 Code||L7216|
|Uniclass 1.4 Description||Toilets|
|Uniclass 2.0 Code||SS-35-65-90|
|Uniclass 2.0 Description||Toilet Systems|
|NBS Reference Code||35-65-90|
|NBS Reference Description||Toilet Systems|
This product is available in: