EI30/EI60 Fire-resistant roller curtain.
- 60 minutes of fire resistance
- Thermal radiation max. 1 kW/m²
- Tested according to standard EN 1634-1 / EN 15269-11
- Tested according to standard EN 13501-1
- Little installation space
- Little side space
Firescreen Temperature fire-resistant fire curtains are flame-resistant, limit heat radiation, and provide thermal insulation. This makes the fire curtains suitable for such uses as creating an evacuation route or an attack route for the fire brigade. When used to seal fire compartments, the curtains ensure that the curtain temperature on the non-fire side rises by at most 140°C.
FAIL SAFE OPTIONS
- Closure upon loss of power:
- GFS (Gravity Fail Safe) - In the event of power failure, the screen closes by gravity.
- EFS (Electrical Fail Safe) -In the event of power failure, the screen closes with emergency power batteries.
- FIRESCREEN CONTROL
- The control box includes the ability to connect to the fire alarm system and has LED indicators for:
- Power supply
- Active fire signal
- Battery voltage (only with Firescreen Control)
- Powder-coating of side guides, guard and consoles in any desired RAL colour.
- Emergency push button for EFS version.
- Smoke alarm
- Strobe light and/or buzzer
- External LED display
- 24V emergency power batteries, for GFS version prevents screen closure in the event of a short power interruption.
- Installation: On the wall.
- Application: Insulation without sprinkler system, realisation of an evacuation route, among others; meets the requirements for a fire wall.
- Function: Door closes only in the event of a fire alarm.
- Fire resistance: Tested according to standard EN 13501-2. Fire resistance classes EI130, EI230, EI160 and EI260.
- Reaction to fire: Tested according to standard EN 13501-1.
- B (almost incombustible)
- S1 (minor smoke development)
- D0 (absolutely no drop formation)
- Max. mounting surface: 5,000 x 4,000 mm (wxh)
- Material: Double-walled technical textile, filled with intumescent material Provided with a silicone-based, smoke-proof grey coating.
- Material thickness: 13 mm total thickness
- Cloth weight: 9 kg/m²
- Side guide rails + guard: Sendzimir galvanised sheet steel
- Bottom bar: Steel axis