Green City works on the vegetal's world in order to develop its integration into the urban context, as well as its highlighting. Observing and knowing the vegetal allow us to assure safety and comfort to the plant. Its growth is then optimised, in appropriated products.
Making citizens happy ....
The factory is based in Clermont-Ferrand, in the foothills of the Auvergne Volcanoes. Well-staff... see moreed with 20 employees. Among them : landscaping architect, designers, administratives (working for the French and worldwide markets), communication and marketing department,
steel technicians, plasturgy technicians., ....
Thanks to its partners net, the commercial unit is composed of about 60 representatives in France and about 50 all around the world.
This net allows to join all the human skills and to answer all kind of needs, in any place in the world controlling all the local legislations. ... see less
Thank you rating this object
★★★★★ ★★★★★ ★★★★★
We will share your feedback with the designers to improve the quality of our BIM objects.
A delicately flared line allows it to benefit from a large volume of substrate.
The Open L can thus accommodate a wide choice of plants up to large subjects.
- Ideal for olive plantations, palm trees and other large subjects!
- French made
- Use indoors and / or outdoors
- Indoor / Outdoor
- Double wall effect
- Concept of removable double wall
- Made by Green City rotomolded polyethylene pots consist of two interlocking parts:
- An external part or simple wall pot
- An inner part or inner pot with water reserve.
- The combination of these two pots creates a wall that is called for this collection: removable double wall; thus offering better isolation of the root system
• Water reserve
• Fully recyclable
• Very large volume of substrate
• Rotomolded polyethylene
• Simple assembly by interlocking the inner pot in the outer pot
• 10 year shelf life • 13 colors to choose
• Mobility: tray with wheels
• Stability: by weighting or ground fixing
• Possibility of lifting rings
|Classification IFC||Furnishing Element|
|Nom UNSPSC||Furniture and Furnishings|
|Uniclass 1.4 Code||JN|
|Uniclass 1.4 Description||Furniture/Equipment|
|NBS Reference Code||31|
|NBS Reference Description||Fittings, Furnishings And Equipment (Ff&E) Products|
This product is available in:
Andorra Albania Austria Åland Islands Bosnia and Herzegovina Belgium Bulgaria Belarus Switzerland Cyprus Czech Republic Germany Denmark Estonia Spain Finland Faroe Islands France United Kingdom Guernsey Gibraltar Greece Croatia Hungary Ireland Isle of Man Iceland Italy Jersey Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Latvia Monaco Moldova Montenegro Macedonia (FYROM) Malta Netherlands Norway Poland Portugal Romania Serbia Russia Sweden Slovenia Svalbard and Jan Mayen Slovakia San Marino Ukraine Vatican City
United Arab Emirates Kuwait Qatar Saudi Arabia Turkey