Green City works on the vegetal's world in order to develop its integration into the urban context, as well as its highlighting. Observing and knowing the vegetal allow us to assure safety and comfort to the plant. Its growth is then optimised, in appropriated products.
Making citizens happy ....
The factory is based in Clermont-Ferrand, in the foothills of the Auvergne Volcanoes. Well-staff... see moreed with 20 employees. Among them : landscaping architect, designers, administratives (working for the French and worldwide markets), communication and marketing department,
steel technicians, plasturgy technicians., ....
Thanks to its partners net, the commercial unit is composed of about 60 representatives in France and about 50 all around the world.
This net allows to join all the human skills and to answer all kind of needs, in any place in the world controlling all the local legislations. ... see less
Thank you rating this object
★★★★★ ★★★★★ ★★★★★
We will share your feedback with the designers to improve the quality of our BIM objects.
Vegetable balcony for green walls / facade
- Immediate vegetation cover
- Interchangeable independent modules
- Use in facade or self-supporting structure
- Cell concept studied for optimal water recovery and reduction maximum evaporation
The empty product is concave, it takes its
rectilinear shape thanks to the pressure of the
- Recyclable polyethylene
- Dimensions: 1000 x 500 x 249
- 18 alveoli of plantation
- Standard color: RAL 6005
- Fastening on metal structure "self-supporting" ref: TOP 650)
- Wall-mounted fixture (ref: TOP 600)
- Transport by pallet truck
- Watering kit : Watering is done by drip (the number of drippers is doubled on the row of the top). The network must be closed for a better distribution of water. A pressure regulator is mandatory at the beginning of the circuit. From 3 m high, it will be necessary to add to each row a regulator of pressure so that the pressure of the water does not vary with the height. - Fertilizer kit
- Material : Rotomoulded polyethylene, dyed in the mass.
- Certification by the National Photo Protection Assessment Center on UV stability and durability (10 years).
- Material fully recyclable, shockproof and resistant to strong temperature variations (-65 ° to + 65 °).
- Wall fixing plate in anti-corrosion treated steel (galvanizing, galvanizing ...). PE reinforcements. The screws are made of stainless steel
|Classification IFC||Furnishing Element|
|Nom UNSPSC||Furniture and Furnishings|
|Uniclass 1.4 Code||JN|
|Uniclass 1.4 Description||Furniture/Equipment|
|Uniclass 2.0 Code||EE-35-05|
|Uniclass 2.0 Description||Fittings, Furnishings And Equipment (Ff|
|NBS Reference Code||31|
|NBS Reference Description||Fittings, Furnishings And Equipment (Ff&E) Products|
This product is available in:
Andorra Albania Austria Åland Islands Bosnia and Herzegovina Belgium Bulgaria Belarus Switzerland Cyprus Czech Republic Germany Denmark Estonia Spain Finland Faroe Islands France United Kingdom Guernsey Gibraltar Greece Croatia Hungary Ireland Isle of Man Iceland Italy Jersey Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Latvia Monaco Moldova Montenegro Macedonia (FYROM) Malta Netherlands Norway Poland Portugal Romania Serbia Russia Sweden Slovenia Svalbard and Jan Mayen Slovakia San Marino Ukraine Vatican City
United Arab Emirates Kuwait Qatar Saudi Arabia Turkey