K-3940 Kathryn® Comfort Height® One-piece compact elongated 1.28 gpf chair height toilet with slow-close seat
Sélectionnez le format souhaité et cliquez sur le bouton de téléchargement
Partager la page
|Main material||Porcelaine vitrifiée|
Capture the classic look of the 1930s with the Kathryn collection's angular lines and molded edges. This one-piece toilet features a convenient chair-like height and compact elongated bowl for comfortable use, as well as a concealed trapway for sleek looks and simple cleaning. A 1.28-gallon flush provides significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year, compared to a 3.5-gallon toilet, without sacrificing performance. This tank features innovative AquaPiston technology, a patented flush engine that delivers a fast, powerful, and virtually plug-free flush.
- One-piece toilets integrate the tank and bowl into a seamless, easy-to-clean design.
- Compact elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- Comfort Height® feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- 1.28 gallons per flush (gpf).
- Concealed trapway and Clean Caps™ facilitate easier cleaning and enhanced design.
- Standard left-hand Polished Chrome trip lever included.
- Glenbury™ Quiet-Close™ seat with Quick-Release™ functionality allows seat to close quietly and quickly unlatch from the toilet for easy removal and convenient cleaning.
- Coordinates with other products in the Kathryn collection.
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong siphon during flushing.
- AquaPiston canister allows water to flow into the bowl from all sides (360 degrees), increasing the power and effectiveness of the flush.
- Flush valve's 3: 2 ratio harnesses the natural force of gravity and optimizes flush performance.
- Durable canister design has 90% less exposed seal material than a 3-inch flapper, for leak-free performance.
- Light-touch canister flush requires a lower actuation force than a flapper.
- Standard 12-inch rough-in.
- Supply line not included.
- WaterSense® toilets meet strict EPA flushing guidelines, including using at least 20 percent less water than 1.6-gallon toilets.
- Eligible for consumer rebates in some municipalities.
This product is available in:
Canada Mexique États-Unis
Pour voir les informations sur l’entreprise d’installation, veuillez vous inscrire en cliquant dessus Lien