Fire resistant sloped glazing EI30 and EI60 with attachment profiles
FLEXIBLE, FAST, ECONOMICAL.
The system offers great configuration flexibility to both planner and architect because of the unlimited choice in the sub-structures.
Forster thermfix light makes it possible to mount a sealing system on commercially-available steel sub-structures. The system is characterized by basic and quick processing allowing improved economics.
The advantages of the system
• Controlled rain and condense water ducts through overlapping inner seals at the crossing and end-points of the rafters and mullions
• Controlled ventilation and drainage of the glass rebates
• Continuous screw mounting strip: free positioning of the fixing screws.
• Functional outer weatherstripping system: two component seals in an aluminium press bar, crossing points sealed with inserts.
• High degree of freedom of sizes and weights of filling elements as the glass carrier pads are laid out to meet the requirements of the specific type of construction.
• Hidden or visible screw-fastened pressure strips can be used in the rafter and transom area.
• Welded or clipped sub-structure
• Combination with existing vertical facade system Forster thermfix light
• High structural performance figures certified
• Due to the use of a rebate space insulator, highly thermally insulated overhead glazing can be achieved
Fire resistant sloped glazing
(Refer to country-specific approvals)
• Sub-structures in steel
• Forster attachment profiles in steel, pressure profiles in aluminium, cover profiles in aluminium or stainless steel
• 15° up to 80°
• Contraflam 30, Climatop triple insulation glass
• Contraflam lite 60, Climaplus double insulation glass
Physical properties relevant to building
• Tested based on the product standard EN 13830
• Curtain walls with increased volume of water 3 l/(min.m2)
• Air permeability: 1200 Pa
• Water tightness: 1200 Pa
• Resistance to wind load: 2400 Pa
• Safety load: 3600 Pa
• Safety test: CSTB 3228 (50 kg, 2400 mm) 1200 Joule
Reaction to fire
• class E
• EI30 / EI60 / E30 / E60
This product is available in:
Angola Burkina Faso Burundi Benin Botswana Democratic Republic of the Congo Central African Republic Republic of the Congo Côte d'Ivoire Cameroon Cape Verde Djibouti Algeria Western Sahara Eritrea Ethiopia Gabon Ghana The Gambia Guinea Equatorial Guinea Guinea-Bissau Kenya Comoros Liberia Lesotho Libya Morocco Madagascar Mali Mauritania Mauritius Malawi Mozambique Namibia Niger Nigeria Reunion Rwanda Seychelles Sudan Saint Helena Sierra Leone Senegal Somalia South Sudan São Tomé and Príncipe Swaziland Chad Togo Tunisia Tanzania Uganda Mayotte South Africa Zambia Zimbabwe
Bouvet Island South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands French Southern and Antarctic Lands
Armenia Azerbaijan Bangladesh Brunei Bhutan Cocos (Keeling) Islands China Christmas Island Georgia Hong Kong Indonesia India British Indian Ocean Territory Japan Kyrgyzstan Cambodia North Korea South Korea Kazakhstan Laos Sri Lanka Myanmar (Burma) Mongolia Macau Maldives Malaysia Nepal Philippines Pakistan Singapore Thailand Tajikistan Turkmenistan Taiwan Uzbekistan Vietnam
Andorra Albania Austria Åland Islands Bosnia and Herzegovina Belgium Bulgaria Belarus Switzerland Cyprus Czech Republic Germany Denmark Estonia Spain Finland Faroe Islands France United Kingdom Guernsey Gibraltar Greece Croatia Hungary Ireland Isle of Man Iceland Italy Jersey Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Latvia Monaco Moldova Montenegro Macedonia (FYROM) Malta Netherlands Norway Poland Portugal Romania Serbia Russia Sweden Slovenia Svalbard and Jan Mayen Slovakia San Marino Ukraine Vatican City
United Arab Emirates Afghanistan Bahrain Egypt Israel Iraq Iran Jordan Kuwait Lebanon Oman Palestine Qatar Saudi Arabia Syria Turkey Yemen
Antigua and Barbuda Anguilla Aruba Barbados Saint-Barthélemy Bermuda Caribbean Netherlands The Bahamas Belize Canada Costa Rica Cuba Curaçao Dominica Dominican Republic Grenada Greenland Guadeloupe Guatemala Honduras Haiti Jamaica Saint Kitts and Nevis Cayman Islands Saint Lucia Collectivity of Saint Martin Martinique Montserrat Mexico Nicaragua Panama Saint Pierre and Miquelon Puerto Rico El Salvador Sint Maarten Turks and Caicos Islands Trinidad and Tobago United States Saint Vincent and the Grenadines British Virgin Islands U.S. Virgin Islands
American Samoa Australia Cook Islands Fiji Federated States of Micronesia Guam Kiribati Marshall Islands Northern Mariana Islands New Caledonia Norfolk Island Nauru Niue New Zealand French Polynesia Papua New Guinea Pitcairn Islands Palau Solomon Islands Tokelau Timor-Leste Tonga Tuvalu United States Minor Outlying Islands Vanuatu Wallis and Futuna Samoa
Argentina Bolivia Brazil Chile Colombia Ecuador Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) French Guiana Guyana Peru Paraguay Suriname Uruguay Venezuela