DESIGN ME A FIREPLACE
Discover the universe of Focus fireplaces
From a simple sketch, Focus fireplaces take form: true strokes of genius signed by Dominique Imbert. How are they made? Who are the experts that design and craft them? For 50 years, Focus has been forging a perfect balance between creativity and demanding technical standards.
Focus invites you to discover its universe, from the... see more inception of the idea, through the administrative offices, to the production workshop, where savoir-faire comes into full play. Focus metalworkers custom-build the fittings for each stove and fireplace, making every model unique.
The work of their hands brings to life the work of design and research, transforming the intangible into the tangible. ... see less
Thank you rating this object
★★★★★ ★★★★★ ★★★★★
We will share your feedback with the designers to improve the quality of our BIM objects.
The Slimfocus is the sleek result of a quest for aesthetic fluidity, minimum volume and excellent heat performance. A revolution in contemporary fireplaces, the Slimfocus is an assertive presence, a periscope of fire that synthesises a whole philosophy.
- The Slimfocus is the first suspended sealed fire.
- Compatible with low-energy buildings, it draws in air for combustion through the smoke evacuation flue (balanced flue system).
- It can equally be installed in traditional homes, drawing in air from the room (open flue system).
- Flue and other adaptation parts are made to measure
- Paint: matt black
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Guaranteed good functioning with a minimum flue length (interior plus exterior) of 3,8 m if connected to a balanced flue chimney.
|Uniclass 1.4 Code||L828|
|Uniclass 1.4 Description||Fireplaces|
|Uniclass 2.0 Code||PR-35-33-29|
|Uniclass 2.0 Description||Fireplace Hearths|
|NBS Reference Code||35-33-29|
|NBS Reference Description||Fireplace Hearths|