Dorma and Kaba are now dormakaba. Our merger underscores our passionate commitment to you, our customer.
We offer products, solutions and services for secure access to buildings and rooms – now all from a single source.
With more than 150 years of experience, we stand for security, sustainability and reliability.
And with this foundation we want to remain at your side as a skilled partner.
Thank you rating this object
★★★★★ ★★★★★ ★★★★★
We will share your feedback with the designers to improve the quality of our BIM objects.
- Revolving doors with 4 leafs
- The KTV revolving door range is designed for installation in entrance areas where interior environmental control coupled with elegant aesthetics are desired. Available as Manual, Automatic, Positional or Servomatic, the KTV range offers flexibility in design and function.
- Operation Modes Manual, Automatic, Positional and Servomatic operation
- Diamater any from 2000 mm to 3400 mm. Standard fixed diameters of 3600 mm and 3800 mm are also available.
- Floor mounted or ceiling mounted drive units for powered doors
- Glazed or solid canopy
- Robust framing or fine frame option
- Optional: Night shields for additional protection
- Integrated with DORMA CODIC MasterCard or MATRIX Professional Access Control solutions
- Certification BS EN 16005
- Benefits are flexible design options to meet project specific requirments, DORMA KTV revolving doors effectively reduce noise, dust and dirt as well as greatly contributing to a reduction in building climate control when compared with conventional automatic doors.
|Nom UNSPSC||Revolving doors|
This product is available in:
China Hong Kong Indonesia India Japan South Korea Kazakhstan Malaysia Philippines Singapore Thailand Taiwan Vietnam
Austria Belgium Bulgaria Switzerland Czech Republic Germany Denmark Spain Finland France United Kingdom Croatia Hungary Italy Luxembourg Netherlands Norway Poland Portugal Romania Russia Sweden Slovakia
United Arab Emirates
Canada Mexico United States
Australia New Zealand