Dorma and Kaba are now dormakaba. Our merger underscores our passionate commitment to you, our customer.
We offer products, solutions and services for secure access to buildings and rooms – now all from a single source.
With more than 150 years of experience, we stand for security, sustainability and reliability.
And with this foundation we want to remain at your side as a skilled partner.
Thank you rating this object
★★★★★ ★★★★★ ★★★★★
We will share your feedback with the designers to improve the quality of our BIM objects.
- Total height = 2.300 mm, passage height = 2.100 mm, upper body part = 200 mm
- Body metal cladded side panels with steel or stainless steel sub-structure, alternatively
- with glazing (see below).
- Safety strips on opposite shearing edges.
- Top dust-proof cover made of raw aluminium plate.
- Two maintenance openings in the lower ceiling plate (outer opening can be locked
- by means of customer's profile half cylinder).
- Rotating unit with all-round aluminium profiles T56 mm.
- For glazing see below.
- With sealing brushes.
- Black U-shaped handles.
- Horizontal and vertical safety strips at the door leaves.
- Powder-coated in an RAL colour.
- PR-1 drive to regulate the position for automatic access control.
- Starts with a manual push after release signal.
- Sensor system in the ceiling monitores the barrier segment, incl. release-button.
- In the case of a power failure: end point locking system locked.
- Signal display red/green (for 180° partition) in a stainless steel console attached to
- the inside and outside of the corner profile.
- One emergency off switch installed at the corner profile (inside). If night slides
- outside are present, they are installed on the reader post or night slide wings
- (electrical adapter kit for NS required).
- Control system integrated in the unit.
- Power supply 230 V 50 Hz.
- Installation on finished floor level FFL, floor levelness according to DIN 18202 max. ± 2 mm.
This product is available in:
China Hong Kong Indonesia India Japan South Korea Kazakhstan Malaysia Philippines Singapore Thailand Taiwan Vietnam
Austria Belgium Bulgaria Switzerland Czech Republic Germany Denmark Spain Finland France United Kingdom Croatia Hungary Italy Luxembourg Netherlands Norway Poland Portugal Romania Russia Sweden Slovakia
United Arab Emirates
Canada Mexico United States
Australia New Zealand