Dorma and Kaba are now dormakaba. Our merger underscores our passionate commitment to you, our customer.
We offer products, solutions and services for secure access to buildings and rooms – now all from a single source.
With more than 150 years of experience, we stand for security, sustainability and reliability.
And with this foundation we want to remain at your side as a skilled partner.
Thank you rating this object
★★★★★ ★★★★★ ★★★★★
We will share your feedback with the designers to improve the quality of our BIM objects.
- Horizontal sliding wall with single-point stainless steel fixings
- Variants FSW-G, FSW-C and FSW-C plus. The door rails of the FSW-G are connected to one another at the top and bottom by hinges, and its panels are suspended at the end of the top rails. The closed wall transforms effortlessly into a compact parked stack when required - without the need for a separate stacking track.
- Ideal for Shopfront, Balcony, Internal room partition
- Different parking layouts available
- Glass types Toughened safety glass 10/12 mm, Toughened laminated safety glass 12, 13.5 mm
- Max. system height 3000 mm
- Max. panel width 1200 mm.
- Max. panel weight 70 kg (depends on type of panel)
- Panel types Single action end panel, Double action end panel, Bedstop end panel, Sliding panel, Single action sliding panel (FSW-C plus)
- Benefits: No need for a separate stacking track. FSW system are visually compatible with the HSW-G panels. Both system types can use the same track rail construction and can be effectively combined within a single frontage. Consequently, an FSW system can also be complemented through the addition of a free-standing HSW double-action or single-action end panel.
This product is available in:
China Hong Kong Indonesia India Japan South Korea Kazakhstan Malaysia Philippines Singapore Thailand Taiwan Vietnam
Austria Belgium Bulgaria Switzerland Czech Republic Germany Denmark Spain Finland France United Kingdom Croatia Hungary Italy Luxembourg Netherlands Norway Poland Portugal Romania Russia Sweden Slovakia
United Arab Emirates
Canada Mexico United States
Australia New Zealand