DELABIE, a distinguished history
In 1928, Georges DELABIE, a sanitary ware wholesale merchant in Paris, acquired a foundry located in Friville in the Somme, France. There he produced mainly taps and floor traps for bathrooms and kitchens.
Subsequent generations secured the family-owned company’s growth, with the ongoing remit to preserve the brand’s identity and continue its pursuit of excellenc... see moree.
Initially specialising in domestic sanitary fittings, DELABIE quickly repositioned itself in the sector that now constitutes its core target market - buildings in the public domain.
With the passage of time, investment in Research and Development has established the brand as a benchmark for quality. In less than 100 years, DELABIE has become a leading player in the non-domestic, sanitary fittings market. European market leader for tap ware and sanitary accessories for the commercial sector, the DELABIE group continues to grow by opening international subsidiaries and through overseas acquisitions, considerably expanding its offering.
The story has only just begun... ... see less
TEMPOFLUX 3 waterproof, recessed time flow direct flush valve:
Satin finish stainless steel wall plate 210 x 162mm.
Waterproof recessing housing:
- Collar with waterproof seal.
- Hydraulic connection to the outside and maintenance from the front.
- Adjusts to all types of installation (rails, solid walls, panels).
- Compatible with wall finishes from 10 - 120mm (while maintaining the minimum recessing depth of 93mm).
- Suitable for standard or "pipe-in-pipe" supply.
- Stopcock and flow rate adjustment, activation unit and cartridge are all integrated and accessible from the front.
- TEMPOFLUX 3 F3/4" flush valve is compatible with sea water and grey water.
- Back flow prevention device inside the housing.
- Supplied in 2 kits: secure system flush without sensitive elements.
AB Anti-blocking system:flush only takes place once the push-button is released.
Dual flush 3L/6L can be adjusted to 2L/4L.
Outlet connection for PVC tube Ø 26/32mm.
Acoustic level complies with European standard EN 12541 (class II).
Base flow rate: 1 l/sec.
Suitable for Rimless WC pans.
|Classification IFC||Sanitary Terminal|
|Nom UNSPSC||Sanitary ware|
This product is available in: